PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Not effective at all! Children need to learn math, science and skills that will help them succeed in the world, not fairy tails!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

You figure it out! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I see you still want to control people!!!!!!!!!! I can't say what I want in less than 15 words?????

I am so pleased to be spending my fifth year teaching at St. Ambrose Catholic School! The staff and administration are kind and welcoming. They make the students feel welcome and secure in their academic pursuits. The staff truly works as a team and they put the interests and the needs of the students first and foremost. I am happy to call St. Ambrose School my "home".

St. Ambrose is a great school,my son graduated from there 5 years ago and was prepared for high school and the world. Know my grandson attend and is doing excellent.

I love and appreciate St. Ambrose Catholic School, I have 2 children, 1 neice and a grandson who attended St. Ambrose. My daughter recently graduated and was very well prepared to meet the challanges of high school. The teachers at St. Ambrose are very supportive, Ms. Sanders, the principle knows every student personally. St. Ambrose provided a safe learning environment and I especially appreciate the after school program.

St. Ambrose is the best my son is in kindergarten and he is doing very well.

I love this school. Everyone the was and still is like my 2nd family. I attend this school from k-8 and now I'm a senior in high school. Everyone should send there kids to this school, its the best ever

What else can I say but I love the school!!!! I'm a single parent in the Baltimore area and looked at several schools before enrolling my child. The office staff, administration and teachers are willing to help, they want to help our children succeed, that's it! I know it's not offend people say thanks for a job well done but, Mrs. Gonzales and everyone at Saint Ambrose, thanks!!

I used to attend St.Ambrose from K-8 and now Im a sophmore in high school. The school was great to me. I loved it there. It was like a second home to me. I used to walk to school every morning and I felt completely at ease and safe there. My favorite teach was Ms. A, the science teacher because she pushed me to do my best. -JTC

I have 2 children at St Ambrose with my oldest being in his 5th year there. The New Principal Mrs Carter is great!! The teachers truly are interested and invested in their students education. The extra-Curricular activities are in outstanding and most activities include children as early as 1st grade. If you are looking for a private school education at a reasonable cost St Ambrose is the place to be. The only program lacking is the PK4 class but from K up the education is outstanding!

Last modified St Ambrose Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8