Baltimore, MD
After care: No

Posted November 05, 2013
My daughter graduated from SKHS in 2013. I could not have dreamed a better high school experience for my daughter than the experience she had at SKHS. She blossomed at this school. The teachers are wonderful and treat the students like they are their own family members. While the academics, the resources, the athletics, and the arts programs are excellent, the school culture is a once in a lifetime experience. The culture is one of sisterhood, tradition, and freedom of expression. This school is an environment that allows and encourages each student to fulfill her individual potential while being a member of one, cohesive student body. There is a love for each other regardless of class. Juniors and Seniors intermingle well with Spohpomores and Freshmen supportively. My daughter had many achievements and was well prepared for college. My daughter truly loved her school while attending, and misses it now that she has graduated. This school is a treasure chest filled with limitless gems!!

Posted October 02, 2013
Seton Keough has great teachers, a great community, and provides an academically challenging and rewarding education.

Posted August 08, 2013
My daughter graduated from SKHS in 2011 and has reaped the benefits of the all the gifts this school has to offer. She is a third year nursing student and is successful because SKHS provided her with a solid foundation in not only the sciences, but also in the arts, sports, and friendships she has made. Walking the halls at Seton Keough, the girls feel the energy, confidence and inspiration of their classmates, and the knowledge and experience of their teachers, and become more involved in their school because they feel the warmth and caring of those around them in the school. Seton Keough is a place where every girl can be her self. Every girl can try new things and be supported by their classmates. Teachers attend and cheer at sporting events and travel to support the choir. Seton Keough exemplifies spirituality, embraces not only the Catholic faith, but also welcomes others of other religious denominations. Seton Keough does not have a huge student body, but they sure have the spirit of a very large school. Everyone pitches in and gives of themselves to make sure each student's four years of high school are academically, emotionally and spiritually fulfilling.

Posted August 08, 2013
The staff at the Seton Keough High School shape the student experience. The teachers, administrators, and staff generate a warm environment wherein students are encouraged to learn, pursue their passions, and achieve their academic goals. Because the curriculum is oriented for college entrance, students are prepared to tackle the rigors of college courses after they graduate from Seton Keough. Perhaps most importantly is the social justice coursework. Based on Catholic social teachings, students learn the principles of morality and adopt decision-making skills rooted in the teachings of Jesus Christ. These classes shape the students' worldview and round out their thinking to include not only the rational but the religious aspects. As an alum, I applaud Seton Keough and am proud to be a Gator.

Posted July 26, 2013
I graduated from Archbishop Keough in 1970. I am pleased that my granddaughter has chosen Seton Keough as her high school of choice.

The Seton Keough High School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
As a former student, I think that SK is a wonderful school. The curriculum definitely gives you a good base in preparation for college. GO GATORS!

Posted October 20, 2008
I am Seinor at SKHS and i love it! It is the best program for learning disablieties with Ms. Meers!

Posted October 16, 2008
SKHS is the best high school ever. I feel like I can be myself here, make friends for life, get an awesome education, go to college, achieve my dream job, etc. This school just inspires me to no end. I think the techers are nice and helpful and the students diverse and friendly. So I definitely recommend it for any girl.

Posted August 13, 2008
I am a former student of Seton Keough. It has been several years since I have been back but I know that while I was a student, I loved every minute of it. Is it strict? Of course, isn't it supposed to be? I remember getting in trouble with Sister Pat and knowing that what i did was wrong, so I did the punishment. It is all to help us become stong, independent women. If I had daughters and lived in Baltimore still, this is definitely the school they would attend. Great education, great family involvement, the teachers were awesome...and some are still there from when I attended.

The Seton Keough High School 1

Posted July 08, 2008
Seton keough was not a gud school. I decided to transfer out my junior year. The academics arent where they should be for a college prep school. My mom decided with me t hat it would be in my best interest to leave this school. I am still deciding where to I want to go, but seton keough high school wasn't worth the trouble.

The Seton Keough High School
1201 S Caton Ave, Baltimore, MD  21227
Last modified The Seton Keough High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
The Seton Keough High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top