Baltimore, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted September 21, 2014
My daughter is a 2nd grader at STA. It's a safe & nurturing environment. The faculty will know you and your child by name. They have embraced Common Core Standards, raising the bar for deeper understanding in language arts, writing, & mathematics. STA is aggressively increasing the merger of technology & instruction. My husband and I are impressed with the high schools & colleges STA graduates attend. Although, we are not Catholic, our family appreciates the values they are reinforcing at this Catholic institution.

Posted April 10, 2014
St. Thomas Aquinas is a wonder school. My oldest son who is now in college attended STA. We were so satisifed that we had our 2nd son and he was school age we thought of STA as the only option. The school is small but this allows for better one on one attention and promotes a family like atmosphere. We are happy with the school.

Posted April 10, 2014
St. Thomas Aquinas is a wonderfull school. Our oldest graduated from STA and now is in college. When we had our youngest son we could not think of any other school for him to attend once he became school age. We love the family-like environment and the teachers really care and are dedicated.

Posted April 09, 2014
Excellent school, wonderful teachers, treated like family. Very diversified. Education is top notch. Close to downtown with easy access to I83. Principal is very caring and active.

Posted April 09, 2014
St. Thomas has been like another home to me. My children are the third generation in my family to attend school here. I have so many fond memories as a student & now as a parent. The education here is one that prepares students not just for their continued schooling, but life as well.

Posted April 09, 2014
St.Thomas Aquinas School is school that not only cares about reading, writing, math and now computer sciences. It teaches students to think out side the box. The teachers aren't teaching at St.Thomas Aquinas because of big budgets and salaries They are there because the BELIEVE in the students and giving them a great education! And you can't find that kind of dedication in your iPhones!

Posted April 09, 2014
im sorry. made a mistake in previous post. it should read and say closeness to god!

Posted April 08, 2014
STA has helped me so much. Hi, I am a graduate of the class of 2013 from STA. I attended the school for 9 years, everyday when I would wake up I was excited to go visit my family. STA is a family. The amount of learning that was done by me and my fellow classmates was through the roof. The teachers continued to push us to do our very best and would help us with our work if it was requested. STA has done so much for me , I am currently a freshmen at Loyola Blakefield. I transitioned so well into high school because I was doing 9th grade level work in 8th grade. STA prepared me for Loyola in many ways , not just emotionally but socially and spiritually as well. I was extremely disappointed to learn that Sr. Marie Rose retired after my 7th grade year, however, Mr. Rand has done an amazing job attempting to change what needed to be changed and kept all the goodness that Sr. had earned with her hard work of 30+ years. Thank you STA for all you have done for me. -BB

Posted April 08, 2014
St. Thomas Aquinas school is an excellent school. I personally attended STA as a child. I loved and endured every minute of it. Now my children are attending the school. They actually have some of the same teachers I did. I refuse to send my kids anywhere else. It's a small school and the teachers are great. They do everything they can to help the children. The principal is also amazing. He as well will do anything in his power to help the children and families of STA.. I love how the school is small. It is like one big family. Everyone knows everyone, and we get along so well. The teachers have a lot of patience with the children and have small classrooms, so therefore no child goes unnoticed or ignored. They have a great aftercare program.. My children also love to attend. The school also offers tutoring to children who may be struggling in a certain subject. Again, I cannot reiterate enough I refuse to send my children to any other school in the Baltimore City school district. I love St. Thomas and so do they.

Posted October 03, 2013
I graduated from STA in 1995, and I am now 30 years old. Sr. Marie Rose and Ms. Kaufman still ask about when they run into my mother. They still care. In 1995, 18 students graduated. We had Such fond memories from that time that we chose to organize an "Elementary School Class Reunion" in 2011. 15 of us attended, with one person traveling from Florida to attend the get-together. I think that says a lot about the environment of this school. My classmates and I have grown up to lead successful lives. A couple of us attended prestigious universities (NYU comes to mind), a number of us have attained our dream jobs (one classmate is now a Chiropractor), and a few of us have begun growing our families. To this day, most of us still keep in touch. I'm at the stage where my fiance and I are discussing children and where we'd like to send them to school. St. Thomas keeps coming up as a strong contender. I might be biased, but I think STA is a great place to get your start in life.

St. Thomas Aquinas School
3710 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD  21211
Last modified St. Thomas Aquinas School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Thomas Aquinas School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top