Bad
Good

Posted June 23, 2014
The Spring Festival the past 2 years has been really a lot of fun. Very well planned by the chairman, Mrs. Somogyi and her committee....Great job...my hats goes off to all of them

Posted August 01, 2013
My Kids school is the best school ever I have a 7yr girl she is going to 2nd grade and my boy is going to 4th grade in 2013-2014. My kids have been in about three school since they started goign to school in the city curently they been in this school since 2011 and they loved it because they get the attention they need from their teachers and all the staff at Armistead School. my daugther grade level is above the average age student and is because she gets taugh what she needs to learn and also she is not afraid to go and ask question to her teachers at any time or anyone on the school, they are also involved in all activies the school like girl scout, reading night, math night, family night, has which not only helps the school but the parents too. i am very happy with all the help and effort the principal and staff at this school.

Posted March 30, 2012
Never had a bad experience as a student at this school. I started in 2 grade and finished in sixth. I graduated as the one of the top students in the school and I am thankful for all the work done by my teachers and staff. I also remember working in the library and cafeteria to earn my free lunch.

Posted March 05, 2011
i attened this school it is a good school but this is my last year there because im am in the 8th grade

Armistead Gardens Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2009
I was a little apprehensive when I moved my son from Booker T. Washington to Armistead Gardens for 7th grade but it was THE BEST decision I could have made for him. I love that the community is very small and close knit and very involved with the school system. The administrators and teachers care about their kids and focus on education. Again, I'm so happy I moved my son to this school.

Posted March 27, 2009
My son goes here i love this school the teachers are great there very understanding when theres a problem it gets taken care of what a great school

Posted September 30, 2008
this school has got too many teachers that get smart with their students so they need to take a step backk..

Posted January 03, 2008
I attended Armistead Elementary, My children attended there and now my grand children attend. It's had it's ups and downs like every other school but over-all, I feel, it's a pretty good school. The one thing I would change is after school activities, I feel our children/grand children should have more structured activities to do after school and on weekends.

Posted November 08, 2006
I attended this school as a child and both of my girls attended this school. I has always been an organized and positive place of learning. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to place there child in a safe, top notch city elementary school.

5001 East Eager St, Baltimore, MD  21205
Last modified Armistead Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.