Bad
Good

This school is horrible, and the principle needs to go. I would have gave it no stars but my daughter's teacher is wonderful.The principle is careless and has no control over the school. I made a few surprise visits and saw so many things out of place. Classrooms without teachers, children playing in the bathroom with no supervision, parents complaining about their children getting bullied and there has been many times things have been stolen from other children. I even heard one of the teachers telling a child that she was going to drag him across the floor. By the way the bathrooms smell terrible!! I do not blame the children I blame the leadership. The school needs a stronger principle and I hope they get one. This is my daughters first and last year.

I see a bunch of rave reviews on this school and i must say, either these reveiws are full of it or maybe I'm just picky. My children were told they weren't going to celebrate Halloween in October because not everyone recognizes it as a holiday but had no problem handing out dreidels to students around Christmas. I have also noticed a problem with bullying. My daughter complains about being bullied and instead of the bullies being reprimanded, my child was instead isolated, which is clearly victim blaming. My daughter shouldn't have to come home crying because of the boys in her class.

Im rating this school strictly on the basis of how much I have seen such major improvements in my child. If you are looking for a well-structured school you are in the right place, before my child was enrolled at this school I was allowed to tour the school and it was absolutely a wonderful experience to see the students actually well-behaved and actively participating in class.

There is no school I feel is better than Arundel. My kids have been here for three years and the awesome administration that this school is under this year can't be touched.

This is a good school getting better. It is under new leadership and has many new programs for students and parents. I believe that it is going to become one of the best schools in Baltimore city.

I really like this school. It has a wonderfully secretary who is kind and helpful. The staff is great, especially the principal. I know my grand child will learn a lot from attending this school.

Along with Tyrone Harris, I am also a former student of this school and I am proud to have my children continue in footsteps that not only did I take but also my mother. That is a wonderful school in the Cherry Hill community.

Last modified Arundel Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.