Bad
Good

I Like this school a lot. Really good sports, teachers, people and actually smart people

Develops character: Agree

I truly believe this school is the best. And has the smartest students. So many great opportunities. Engineering , math, science, and just so many other great programs with building.

Baltimore Polytechnic Institute has a challenging curriculum and really puts its students to the test. Even when the students go home the challenge is not over with an average three hours of homework every night Poly makes sure that their students are ready for the next day of school.

This a very hard school but it will make your child ready for college. My kid really loves this school not the lunch

Poly is highly overrated! Most teachers I found were incompetent and not as good as I had expected. Also, I never found that Poly academically challenged me. In 9th grade we read ONE BOOK the whole year. I left Poly and never regretted that decision.

I love this school alot but I just think its being a little overrated... Poly is the one of the Best Highschools in the state but its not all that. I love the challenges it brings to the table but hate how they try to full you with alot of work and TONS of homework.

This is the best school, by far, that I have visited. Their STEM program trailblazes for other high school programs across the country.

Poly is the best school ever! They offer you the best opportunities and their classes are very challenging, which is very good and helps prepare you for college.

im so confused!!!!! ive had uniform all my school life and i hate it, thats one reason im considering BCC and because its close to my house. But....poly seems to be a better choice, cirriculum wise. but im soooo tired of uniform and i want to be free. :(

Best education in Math and Science in the nation

Last modified Baltimore Polytechnic Institute is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.