Baltimore, MD

Posted May 21, 2010
Baltimore Junior Academy has educated about 3 generations of my family. Personally, BJA helped build a solid spiritual and academic foundation on which I was able to grow. I have so many wonderful memories of my time there. And many of the relationships that were developed at BJA have maintained through the years. Christian education not only feeds the academic need; but it feeds the emotional, mental, and spiritual needs of a person. A Christian education develops well rounded, God fearing people that go forth in the world to make significant impacts on the lives of others.

Posted May 19, 2010
Good staff, good program and the kids are well prepared.

Posted May 17, 2010
I have two children that have graduated from Baltimore Junior Academy (BJA), and they both are doing exceedingly well in their studies at the schools that they now attend. BJA has prepared them to go out into the world and make a difference. This is a school that take pride in their children. I never seen a school where the love for the children flows from the principle to the janitor. This loving family oriented school has instilled in my children the moral values of being a Christian and representing Christ wherever they go. My kids love the school, the principle and the staff so much, that they can't stop going to visit each chance they get! Now that's a GREAT SCHOOL when your kids want to go back to visit, long after they have graduated! KUDOS to BJA!

Baltimore Junior Academy 4

Posted May 17, 2010
All the teachers our kids had from pre-k to now have been the best. You can tell they love their job. They always try their best to listen, and inform while providing a christian education.

Posted May 13, 2010
It's the best school and it provides the best Christian education ever. I will never forget all the wonderful experiences I had there and all of my special life long friends. I attended with my cousins and all of my children attended from pre-kindergarten to the eight grade.

Posted May 12, 2010
BJA has a great staff of teachers that really care about the overall development of the students. They are truly devoted to teaching christian values. There is a very great support network beyond the school staff. There is a commitment to excellence that is extended to all students. A great foundation for success is an important cornerstone. Jesus Christ is that cornerstone and His love is taught at BJA.

Posted May 10, 2010
I continue to be grateful that my children received a strong Christian education that provided an invaluable foundation for them in their personal, spiritual, and professional lives.

Baltimore Junior Academy 3

Posted May 07, 2010
Baltimore Junior Academy has a Christ-centered environment. I appreciate the fact that the children are able to have worship in the morning and are able to say 'God' in school, unlike public schools where none of this is allowed.

Baltimore Junior Academy 5

Posted May 07, 2010
My child is receiving a great education in a warm, family like, Christian environment. The staff is helpful and courteous & the children all help and support each other.

Posted May 06, 2010
I met many very nice people and teachers. Many friendships were made there, some I am still in contact with today. The Bible lessons you learn stay with you. The memories are unlimited.

Baltimore Junior Academy
3006 West Cold Spring Lane, Baltimore, MD  21215
Last modified Baltimore Junior Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Baltimore Junior Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top