Bad
Good

Brehms Lane Elementary School 1

Posted July 03, 2014
This school is what it's rating is. I will never refer anyone to this school. My daughter was bullied throughout her whole second grade year at this school. The parents are not cooperative when dealing with issues and the principal and assistant principal are never on the same page. My daughter was afraid to go to school every morning because she was afraid of being teased, pushed or hit by a few children that were in the same grade as her. It was so bad that my daughter wound up getting pushed on the playground during recess time and chipped half her front tooth and the sad part is that I wasn't contacted until a whole hour after it had happened. This school is one of the worst schools in Baltimore City.

Brehms Lane Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2013
Brehms Lane Elementary is a good community school. The staff cares about their students and tries to prepare them for excellence.

Posted April 27, 2010
I love the parent and teacher involment at Brehms Lane. My experience has been wonderful, the teachers and staff appear to have an genuine interest in their students. I Love Brehms Lane Elementary School'-Go Beavers!

Posted October 19, 2009
I am proud to say that two of my three children attend Brehms Lane. I agree with the parent who said they can understand why some kids have problems. The parents need to be more supportive of the staff. It is really our job to make sure our kids get a good education. I am very pleased with the staff. They go beyond their duties to make sure our children are learning. They deserve to have raises.

Posted September 22, 2009
The school is nice unfortuntaley there are some uncooperative parents who don't want to take responsibilty for their children. After interacting with some of the parents you now understand why some students have learning and behavior problems.

Posted November 10, 2008
My children have attended BLES for the last 3yrs. Each year seems better! The teachers really make this school a family.There was a crisis in my household last year and BLES was really there for us. Mr.Barnett(guidance counselor) was so helpful and warm,we were so grateful to have him to turn to! No school is perfect, but Mr.Spencer and the faculty of BLES really care about our children.Mine have learned more here then some do in private school! I love and support this school in every way.

Posted September 30, 2008
BLES is a very interactive school that allows the children to be children all while in teaching the to be responsible for their own actions. I really am in support of the principal's efforts to keeping BLES that way.

Posted June 03, 2008
I have three children that attend this school and the teachers are very connected and concerned with the progress of each student, the principal knows the children by name and the staff are commited to providing an enviorment that the children can learn and grow in.

Brehms Lane Elementary School 2

Posted November 08, 2007
I feel Brehms Lane needs alot of improvement. The quality in the teachers is very poor.

Posted August 15, 2007
I think Brehms Lane is one of the best school with a very great deal with saftey and protecting the children and the curriculim at Brehms Lane is excellent

3536 Brehms Ln, Baltimore, MD  21213
Last modified Brehms Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.