Posted September 28, 2010
I have two of my daughters that attend Cecil Elementary. One is in the 2nd and the other kindergarden. Hands down this is one of the best elementary schools in the state; they have the test results to prove it. My oldest exceeded everything on the BSA testing, thanks to her teachers and at home studying. I wouldnt ask for a better set of staff. I love everyone at the school. Keep up the great work

Posted July 16, 2010
cecil is an excellent school for children i went there when i was a child , the teachers are great and they made my fav. second grade teacher the principal, MS. ROXANNE FORR!

Posted March 08, 2010
I love Cecil Elem the staff is very dedicated and my kids have excelled in all subjects

Posted November 03, 2009
i love cecil my child excel in reading and his speech improved.he does so well in math.

Posted August 18, 2008
Cecil Elementary is hands down one of the best schools in Baltimore City. The teachers show care and concern for every child and the children excell with learning. The principal knows the name of every child in the building and expects each and every child to do thier best.

Cecil Elementary School 4

Posted November 03, 2007

Posted October 31, 2007
My daughter has attended Cecil Elementary since pre-k. She is now in the 5th grade and has been on the honor roll every year since she started. I love this school. The teachers and the administration are wonderful! Cecil is one of the best elementary schools in Maryland.

Cecil Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2006
My son is a new student at Cecil Elementary #7. He just started kindergarten, and I am pleased thus far. I was very aprehensive about sending my son to a Baltimore City public school due to the obvious inconsistances of the system in provinding a quality education, but I love Cecil's administration so far. The principal, Mr. Drummond is tough and rightly so. The teachers appear to be caring and concerned when it comes to educating the children. I hope the year will progress in the same energetic fashion that I see now. I will resubmit my review toward the middle of the school year.

Cecil Elementary School
2000 Cecil Ave, Baltimore, MD  21218
Last modified Cecil Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cecil Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top