9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 03, 2015
The Catholic High School of Baltimore A diamond in Baltimore City. I am the proud father of two TCHS alumna. The six years that my girls attended TSHS were a great experience for them as well as for my wife and me. The administration and staff were very helpful and supportive. Both girls graduated from the STEM program. This gave them both a wonderful foundation that they continue to build on in college. They both were able to take Advanced Placement coursework enabling them to earn college credits. They were able to participate in sports and in the arts as well as numerous clubs. I also had the opportunity to be a part of a very strong Fathers Club. The school is welcoming, warm, diverse, caring and safe. It is steeped in the Catholic Franciscan tradition. Both girls have made enduring friendships at TCHS. Both of my girls chose the High School (TCHS) that met their needs as students and as young women. I could not be more pleased and proud.

The Catholic High School of Baltimore 1

Posted November 15, 2014
Poorly run. Administration doesn't understand or care about students. Most teachers are nice but the great ones are booted by the administration. Fed up with this school. Most students are too.

Posted January 08, 2013
I LOVE Catholic High it is the best school around! Great enviornment and care for all students! Best high school education you could ever recieve!

Posted January 04, 2013
Catholic High is a phenomenal place to work. Our students are serious about academics and their futures. We have five academic programs including our signature four-year comprehensive STEM Program. Catholic High is more than a school- it's a haven; a home where our motto is to empower women to transform society. We are comprised of good people, and we are an inclusive environment. Come check us out- you won't be disappointed!

Posted October 16, 2011
I absolutely LOVE Catholic High! The atmosphere is wonderful! Whenever someone asks me to tell them what I love the most about my school, it's always a difficult question because I love EVERYTHING! The community service, the people, the atmosphere, the club/activities, sports, building, programs, organizations, socities, etc. Catholic High is the most spirited school I've seen! When I began my attendance there, I found my place very easily. With all of the diverse activities, it's easy to realize who you are. We have so many clubs and sports where students can try out new things to be interested in! My shadow day there was perfect! All of the girls were so welcoming! Another thing I love about the school is it's acedemic programs! The programs help the girls reach acceptance in societies such as National Honor Society, French Honor Society, and Spanish Honor Society. All of the girls there are very bright and they know how to use their knowledge.

The Catholic High School of Baltimore 1

Posted February 28, 2011
This is the worst private high school! horrible policies that don't apply to all .Favoritism with the administration. Those comments are fake below. The behavior in the school is horrible and out of control.The students are disrespectful to the teachers! My parents found out that they are teaching he students at Catholic High well below the students at the other Catholic High Schools. I am Bi Racial and my family finds it quite disturbing that the only people that work for Catholic High of color are cooks and cleaning staff. No African American teachers, no Chinese teachers. There are no African American people working in administration at all. Why is that? Something has to be wrong with this school students are constantly leaving and the principal walked out and never returned and he was a good guy. My mother is white and my father is african american and he wanted my mother to pull me from this school right away. However my family refuses to send any more children and they don't recommend family to send any other family member here.They are all about the money and will let anyone in the school and will keep them as long as they are paying tuition.

Posted July 30, 2010
A+++++++ high school for girls. The students get more adult attention and are less likely to be lost in the crowd. Catholic High has distinguished itself with a challenging curriculum, standards, and expectations; highly qualified teachers; high attendance rates; and strong parent involvement. There is a connection that reaches beyond the classroom at this school.

Posted June 09, 2007
I am a proud current student at Catholic; going into my senior year. Catholic High is the most amazing school, with many caring girls and teachers. As soon as I walked into Catholic on my shadow day in 7th grade I knew this is where I wanted to be, it was just so cheery and welcoming; the atmosphere is wonderful. Catholic has been the best experience of my life and Im am truely sad to think that this is my last year at The Catholic High School of Baltimore...Go cubs -Marilyn Topper 08'

Posted April 30, 2007
I'm actually a senior at Catholic High, and I've had an amazing four years attending this school. The small environment allows students and faculty to gain a family-like atmosphere I've not experienced in any other school. Parents are also greatly encouraged to participate in their daughter's educational endeavors. To be completely honest, I wasn't entirely sure I'd enjoy Catholic High. However, I can proudly admit: I couldn't imagine such a bright future for myself without the guidance of my Catholic High family. Plenty of extracurricular activities and interesting courses to choose from! Catholic High remains true to the Franciscan ideals of charity and prayer. We always have lively, interesting masses to prove it! However, Catholic High openly welcomes all faiths into our doors. As a matter of fact, students studied various other religions this school year, including Judiasm and Islam. An amazing school, sending out well-rounded women into the world.

Posted September 14, 2005
I am a current student at Catholic High and I love it. The teachers and the students were the ones who drew me to the school. When you enter a teachers class the take time to make you welcome and get to know you. If somebody asked me to describe Catholic High in 5 words or less I would say'very family like' because you get to know everybody so well they are just like family.

The Catholic High School of Baltimore
2800 Edison Hwy, Baltimore, MD  21213
Last modified The Catholic High School of Baltimore is a Private school that serves grades 9-12