Cherry Hill Elementary/Middle School 5

Posted March 31, 2009
I am a parent of a child in cherryhill elementary and honestly i would like to see more parent involvement alot of parents including myself have very busy schdules and i dont really think that it is at all fair tocritize especailly if we are not offering a helping hand i believe that the students could acheive great acheivements if we the parents step up to the plate and stop always trying to put the help down ,children are not sent to school to be baby sat and i feel once the students and also the parents realize that student will progress on a much higher level so my advice is paticipate dont hate thankyou ....

Cherry Hill Elementary/Middle School 0

Posted January 29, 2008
I'm a parent of one the students attending this school, and all I have to say is that this is the worst school in the Baltimore City Public School System. The reson is because there is no leadership. Every year that my child attened the school there has been a new principle. Each year the problem gets worst no supplies, no homework, no activities.

Cherry Hill Elementary/Middle School 5

Posted December 13, 2007

Cherry Hill Elementary/Middle School
801 Bridgeview Rd, Baltimore, MD  21225
Last modified Cherry Hill Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cherry Hill Elementary/Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.