Bad
Good

Collington Square is an amazing school, I am actually a graduate from that school. I graduated last year June, 2013... I have been going to Collington Square since Pre-K. I really enjoyed my years over at this school, I find nothing wrong with this school. Half of my family attended this school or still is attending this school. We have got complaints and there won't been none from us. I WOULD recommend this school to any and every body

This school is terrible. I have two children going here, one for six years, every year all I hear is what a pleasant well mannered child I have and that he is a pleasure to teach,and yet his scores are towards the bottom of the class, years ago I asked for extra work to get his grades up and was told that it wouldn,t be fair to the other children .Last year I asked again at the parent teacher and in turn was asked why I even bothered to come since my son never caused any problems. there is a reason this school only gets a rating of 1.If you have an out of control child this school might help ,if you send them a good kid they will just throw,em away. I just hope its not to late for mine.

This is my first experience as a parent with a school age child. This school is wonderful. I son has had such a great experience this school year and I have seen the growth in his learning. I would recommend this school to anyone who could attend. The principal is also a great and caring individual.

Collington Square deserves a better rating than what is listed. I have 4 children that attend this school, and 2 of them are in top high schools. Baltimore City College and Poly, this school offers many enrichment programs for not only students but their parents also. I give them a 5 star rating.

I feel that COllington Square should be given more acknowledgement than it is receiving. they provide alot of enrichment programs that have helped my daughter & other students along in their studies. Collington Square has really come a long way from what it used to be & I think that should be taken into consideration

Last modified Collington Square Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.