PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 07, 2013
This school is awesome! The teacher's are like family to the kids and the classroom sizes are small. I attended Public Schools K-12, and I was a little nervious of sending my son there. Because he had a late birthday he had to wait to start until he was almost 6 which was unacceptable to me. HCC is a Christian School which follows the A Beka curriculum (which I had never heard of). My son loves it, he is in his second year at HCC and he is learning so much more than I expected (cursive in kindergarten?) and excelling. The approach that the teachers take with these kids makes them happy to learn. Don't let this small school fly under your radar, thank God we didn't. I recommend this school to anyone with small children especially to those parents with kids with late birthdays.

Posted April 12, 2010
I think, Hamilton is one of those great schools where you can find academics and core values all in one place.

Posted May 15, 2006
My son attends Hamilton Christian Center Schools. He is in K-3 and his Teacher is Ms. Read. What I love about the school is the faculty's genuine love and concern for the children's spiritual well being.

Posted March 26, 2006
I going to this school. It was my best year ever in school. The teachers are always on point with the students. There are cameras in the classrooms for the teachers and students. The Abeka program is great. The first 2 weeks or so when I got there I was lost with it but it's advance but kind of easy. Every child should go to this school.

Hamilton Christian Center
6508 Old Harford Road, Baltimore, MD  21214
Last modified Hamilton Christian Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-3