Baltimore, MD

Posted January 27, 2014
I'm a parent and two of my children attended this school for the last past three years. This school is a wonderful school. The teachers are great. They are really there for the kids. The principal is a great. His children attends there as well. The test scores are good. I love this school for my children.

Posted September 16, 2013
Commodore John Rodgers, is the real meaning of a great school. I love everything about my children school.

Posted September 11, 2013
my daughter has been attended this school for three years now. She and I both love the school. The teachers are very nice and are really here for the students.

Commodore John Rogers Elementary School 3

Posted November 21, 2011
i think the school is a great inprovement from years past.But i do agree that ele. and middle should not be together. Iknow children have to grow up ,but i think with their own peers.

Posted September 04, 2008

Commodore John Rogers Elementary School 3

Posted December 30, 2004
I have a daughter that attends this school and for the most part this school is okay. I think the teachers there are really concerned about the children and the quality of education provided to them. As a parent if you want to see change, you have to get involved.

Posted February 23, 2004
- a former student

Commodore John Rogers Elementary School
100 North Chester St, Baltimore, MD  21231
Last modified Commodore John Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Commodore John Rogers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top