Bad
Good

This school rocks. I've been in ove since day 1. I know have a second grader there

Commodore has some of the best teachers in Md. They really care about our children's future. They treat the children as if they were their own children. They learn laugh and grow with each other as a whole. I can say I am glad my child has had the opportunity to go to this school.It has made him a better learner and gave him that extra push and a whole different out look on life.

I'm a parent and two of my children attended this school for the last past three years. This school is a wonderful school. The teachers are great. They are really there for the kids. The principal is a great. His children attends there as well. The test scores are good. I love this school for my children.

Commodore John Rodgers, is the real meaning of a great school. I love everything about my children school.

my daughter has been attended this school for three years now. She and I both love the school. The teachers are very nice and are really here for the students.

i think the school is a great inprovement from years past.But i do agree that ele. and middle should not be together. Iknow children have to grow up ,but i think with their own peers.

Last modified Commodore John Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.