K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Dedicated and well experienced, seasoned teachers. My child is flourishing in high school. Many thanks and blessing to staff.

Emmanuel provides my child with an excellent faith based education. The classes are small and the teachers really care about the students. Students are offered art, computer, music and gym. I wish they offered some type of sports team. I would also like to see an upgraded website.

My son just finished his first year at Emmanuel and I must say that this is a wonderful school. His teacher was the best and the staff was excellent. I would recommend this school to any parent. My son learned all about religion and the bible. One day he may become a minister.

I attended this school from Kindergarten to 8th Grade; nine years total. I won't hesitate to say that ELS drastically prepared me for high school. I was accepted into Mount Saint Joseph and Freshmen year was a breeze because I was so over prepared. I'm going into my Junior year with a 4.0 GPA and I'm looking forward to the challenge that awaits. I came here to give credit where its due and thank Emmanuel Lutheran for the educational foundation that brought to where I am today. ^^

Emmanuel Lutheran is an outstanding school. My son started in the third grade and is now going into middle school. The teachers are very caring and focused on the students success. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who is considering sending their child to private school.

Emmanuel Lutheran School is an excellent school! My son started attending this school in kindergarten and will be a 2nd grader next year. I have also enrolled my daughter in next year's kindergarten class. My son has excelled academically and loves going to school each day. The faculty and staff truly care for the students and have been wonderful! I am confident that my son is receiving a strong academic and christian education. We looked at many schools and are pleased that we chose Emmanuel!

Emmanuel Lutheran have great environment for learning, the student to teacher ratio is excellent so that teacher could do a lot of one on one with kids. The staff does an excellent job helping and identifying students that need a little more help than others. Over all Emmanuel is a great school to send your children their staff works diligent together with the parents to ensure that our kids receive not only a good foundation to prepare them for High School but for life alone with Chritian belief.

Both of my boys attend this school and I think its absolutely WONDERFUL! They are both happy and we can see that our money is being well spent. I love to hear them both talk about the Lord, it's like a breathe of fresh air. Both of then are doing really well and I must say the staff does a great job with the children.

This is my child's third year and I am very pleased with the foundation my child is receiving. My child is receiving Christian values as well as an excellent education. Our family is blessed to be part of Emmanuel. The staff has been outstanding in assisting my child to face the rewards and challenges of everyday life. The school is outstanding.

I have had 3 kids in Emmanuel and all have excelled academically and enjoyed being part of the Emmanuel school family. Their unique gifts have been acknowledged and encouraged by the teachers. I've always known that the education they are receiving is superior, but it is also fun to see them excited about learning. The middle schoolers get very excited about science & the Chesapeake Bay, and it was fun to see my younger one get so interested in American history this past year. Also, the new principal is a wonderful woman, so caring towards both the kids and the parents.

Last modified Emmanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8