Posted August 08, 2014
My son just finished his first year at Emmanuel and I must say that this is a wonderful school. His teacher was the best and the staff was excellent. I would recommend this school to any parent. My son learned all about religion and the bible. One day he may become a minister.

Posted August 02, 2014
I attended this school from Kindergarten to 8th Grade; nine years total. I won't hesitate to say that ELS drastically prepared me for high school. I was accepted into Mount Saint Joseph and Freshmen year was a breeze because I was so over prepared. I'm going into my Junior year with a 4.0 GPA and I'm looking forward to the challenge that awaits. I came here to give credit where its due and thank Emmanuel Lutheran for the educational foundation that brought to where I am today. ^^

Emmanuel Lutheran School 4

Posted July 24, 2014
Dedicated and well experienced, seasoned teachers. Middle School students well prepared for high school. Organizational skills taught and reinforced throughout the year.

Posted July 16, 2014
Emmanuel Lutheran is an outstanding school. My son started in the third grade and is now going into middle school. The teachers are very caring and focused on the students success. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who is considering sending their child to private school.

Posted June 04, 2014
Emmanuel Lutheran School is an excellent school! My son started attending this school in kindergarten and will be a 2nd grader next year. I have also enrolled my daughter in next year's kindergarten class. My son has excelled academically and loves going to school each day. The faculty and staff truly care for the students and have been wonderful! I am confident that my son is receiving a strong academic and christian education. We looked at many schools and are pleased that we chose Emmanuel!

Posted May 31, 2014
Emmanuel Lutheran have great environment for learning, the student to teacher ratio is excellent so that teacher could do a lot of one on one with kids. The staff does an excellent job helping and identifying students that need a little more help than others. Over all Emmanuel is a great school to send your children their staff works diligent together with the parents to ensure that our kids receive not only a good foundation to prepare them for High School but for life alone with Chritian belief.

Emmanuel Lutheran School 4

Posted May 27, 2014
Emmanuel Lutheran is an excellent school. The classes are small, the teachers are engaged and the staff really care about the children. They are led by God and teach our children to do the same. I would like to see the school offer extracurricular activities.

Posted April 07, 2014
Both of my boys attend this school and I think its absolutely WONDERFUL! They are both happy and we can see that our money is being well spent. I love to hear them both talk about the Lord, it's like a breathe of fresh air. Both of then are doing really well and I must say the staff does a great job with the children.

Posted October 02, 2013
This is my child's third year and I am very pleased with the foundation my child is receiving. My child is receiving Christian values as well as an excellent education. Our family is blessed to be part of Emmanuel. The staff has been outstanding in assisting my child to face the rewards and challenges of everyday life. The school is outstanding.

Posted July 25, 2013
I have had 3 kids in Emmanuel and all have excelled academically and enjoyed being part of the Emmanuel school family. Their unique gifts have been acknowledged and encouraged by the teachers. I've always known that the education they are receiving is superior, but it is also fun to see them excited about learning. The middle schoolers get very excited about science & the Chesapeake Bay, and it was fun to see my younger one get so interested in American history this past year. Also, the new principal is a wonderful woman, so caring towards both the kids and the parents.

Emmanuel Lutheran School
929 Ingleside Avenue, Baltimore, MD  21228
Last modified Emmanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Emmanuel Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top