Baltimore, MD

Curtis Bay Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2014
I attended this school, and all three of my children attended this school as well. The school is in need of renovation and repairs. However the staff is amazing, minus the principal, I would send my nieces and nephews to this school. The new principal is not good at talking to parents. I have been disrespected by her for standing up for a child that was not mine. I think you would want you parents to be happy because we have the voice to make things happen from North Ave.

Curtis Bay Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2014
One question on a complaint form is . Can your child defend themselves LMFAO is this a school or a penitentiary ? Before your kid goes to Curtis Bay send them to self defense class. F%$#%g joke

Posted September 21, 2013
Great with the children; the teachers are truly motiveted to help the students reach their full potential. My gr'daughter's teacher has even called her at home since she has missed days from her GI condition. They have a neat gymnastics team that has really improved over the years. Students are encouraged in sports as well as arts and activities despite all the budget cuts.

Curtis Bay Elementary School 3

Posted May 16, 2013
I have asked to meet with the principal before christmas and still have not received a response.

Posted September 22, 2011
overall i have to give this school two thumbs up my kids have been attenting this school since head start i do believe that thw teachers should challenge the smarter kids to harder work but as a parent if i see my child excel at a faster pace I challenge them at home but i would like to see a program there for gifted students or advanced students ....ms avery (the principal) is amazing she always addresses any issues that we (the parents) or the children has iv'e had a few problems im not saying that they are perfect but ill just say that my kids attended one other city school for about 2 weeks and i snatched them out so quick because i would have been taking them back an entire grade if i would have left them there so overall i love the school for it to be a city public school i think that they do A OK

Posted December 28, 2009

Curtis Bay Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
I am extremely pleased with the staff and family of Curtis Bay elementary! My children absolutely love it there! I now have all three of my children in that school 2nd grade, 1st grade and Pre-K! The teachers are great with the students and just the overall school gets a great review from me!!!

Curtis Bay Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
This is a great school so far especially mrs .Matson and ms.Moore class.

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers in this school are amazing!!! The classes aren't too big so the children get more one on one time. It is just a small school but it is a wonderful school. they say dynamite comes in small packages, that's Curtis Bay Elementary!!!!

Curtis Bay Elementary School 3

Posted May 08, 2009

Curtis Bay Elementary School
4301 West Bay Ave, Baltimore, MD  21225
Last modified Curtis Bay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Curtis Bay Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top