6-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 11, 2010
I Loved it from the first day of my daughters 6th grade year. Now she is in the 7th grade and it gets better. She enjoys the teachers and the small classes. The school is like one big family.

Posted June 20, 2007
I thought MSA was the best middle school I could have gone too. It taught me to be responsible and ready for my high school years. Then after I graduated from there the graduate support helped me succeed in high school and get ready for my college life. I could not of been blessed by a better school. I am proud I went to MSA.

Posted May 08, 2007
The small classes and dedicated staff make a world of difference in students lives. I am very pleased with the results, and the graduate support office really helps to ensure continued success and placement into a great high school.

Posted August 31, 2005
The staff at MSA are wonderful. Everyone there, including the students are like a big family. MSA not only gives a a free, valuable eduction that will be with us for the rest of our lives, but they also give us a great amount of love that will be with us for the rest of our lives as well. MSA has taught me how to be a strong-minded individual and to be determined. They have taught me that I can do anything as long as I put my mind to it--and I have. For that, I thank them. I thank all of the staff and volunteers at MSA who has taught me everything that I know. because of them, I am grateful. --Former MSA Student

Mother Seton Academy