Baltimore, MD

Dallas F. Nicholas Sr. Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2011
My children are new to this school. There is absolutely nothing I like about it. I just moved into the neighborhood in April and decided to transfer my children due to the convenience. This was a terrible mistake. I wish I never would have transferred them out of their previous school. This school is ghetto and most of the staff are unprofessional and rude.

Dallas F. Nicholas Sr. Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2009

Dallas F. Nicholas Sr. Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2005
- a former student

Dallas F. Nicholas Sr. Elementary School
201 East 21st St, Baltimore, MD  21218
Last modified Dallas F. Nicholas Sr. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dallas F. Nicholas Sr. Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top