Baltimore, MD

Edgecombe Circle Elementary School 5

Posted January 06, 2012
EDGECOMBE CIRCLE WILL ALLWAYS HOLD A VERY, SPECIAL PLACE IN MY SOUL. I MOVED TO THE EDGECOMBE AREA IN 1979 WHEN I WAS 9....I MET THE BEST FRIENDS OF MY LIFE IN THAT SCHOOL AND IN THAT COMMUNITY. BACK THEN THE TEACHERS WERE GOOD...MS. LEGGETTE, MS. BROWN, MS. REED. MS. UZZLE...EVEN MR. STEPHENS.....R.I.P. MS. WELCH.....I EVEN MET MY WIFE LATER ON IN THAT SAME COMMUNITY SO EDGECOMBE AND PARK HEIGHTS WILL ALLWAYS HOLD A VERY CLOSE PLACE IN MY HEART...EDGECOMBE WILL ALLWAYS BE HOME ....NO MATTER WHERE I GO IN THE WORLD....MUCH LOVE.

Edgecombe Circle Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2011
This school isn't bad, the kids are bad. When I went I was a goo student with a talent, drawing. The teachers encouraged me to improve on my talents and I will go far. I'm now a portrait artist at the age 15 thanks to the teaching and encouragement, don't blame this school for anything. Teach your kids not to be fools in school, if they want to be fools stay at home with you people. Be a PARENT.

Edgecombe Circle Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2011
first of all its nothing wrong with this school it start at HOME when you send them to school we the people who is up here try to help but if they terrible at home then how you think they gonna act in school so it statrs at home thanks

Posted May 12, 2010
This school is terrible. This is my sons first year (he is in 2nd grade) at this school and it is horrible. There is no discipline on the part of the teachers and the students. The kids run wild literally. The teachers are always hanging out in the office when they are supposed to be teaching or monitoring the students. The teachers are always calling out and they have no substitutes. I took my son to school one day for breakfast and the kids were standing outside the cafeteria door banging on the door and there was no one there to let them in. they only get 15 minutes to eat so someone should be there on time. Parents have to work just like the teachers do so we can't always be there to assist.

Posted June 26, 2009
I like the teachers and the only thing they need is more parents around to help.

Posted May 27, 2009
I think this school is a horrible. The students are not held accountable for the dress code. They are allowed to cured, run the halls without a conseqence. They are not treated with respect with maybe way they are acting out. Some of the teachers dont care whether or not the students succeed.My child started their an A student and excited to go to school everyday. This school has robbed my child of her eagernest to learn and follow positive behaviors. There are no incentives for the students who are willing to do the right thing. Teachers do not respect the parents nor the students and have a 'I dont care attitude. The example starts from the top.It is disheartning that this school rates a 2 however I would not be surprised if it was a 0! We need (the adults-parents, teachers,administration) to get it to gather. for the sake of

Posted January 08, 2009
This school is by far the worst, My daughter attended the school a few years ago . The staff members do not want to take accounability for any issues.that arise . My daughter was labeled at this school however she is now an A student at her current school.

Edgecombe Circle Elementary School 1

Posted December 08, 2008
This schoo is TERRIBLE. I have been consistantly dissatisfied. I would not recomment this school to another parent.d and this is the WORST! You have to want to teacher because you want to make a difference... not a dollar!

Posted August 18, 2008
My daughters attended this school for three years. The teachers are good and some are excellent. Resources are very limited and parent involvement is low. But the teachers make the best out of what the parents and state and city government contribute, which is close to nothing.

Edgecombe Circle Elementary School 5

Posted April 12, 2008

Edgecombe Circle Elementary School
2835 Virginia Ave, Baltimore, MD  21215
Last modified Edgecombe Circle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edgecombe Circle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top