Bad
Good

Forest Park High School 1

Posted November 07, 2013
Well my child is a 9th grader and they put her in jortc something we thought you had to request not only did my child fail it she don't have a complete uniform just pants and shose how is she suppose to participate with just that and don't contact anyone oooo but they do have pregnant girls shirts and my child don't even look like she is having a baby the school is terrible to me lack of communication that's what it is

Posted June 28, 2010
This school is actually way better than I thought it would be when I began in 2006. All of the students are actually in some way or the next bonded positely in vaious positive ways. Rumors always sprew on any topic in society but the best way to really believe the truth is to wittness yourself.Now Iam fully enrolled in Bccc (Baltimore city community college ) I will gain my Assoc. Degree and then trans to a university in Pennsylvania. This was all made easier through help at this high school.

Posted June 16, 2007
One of the best schools I've attended. I will never forget my time at Forest Park. I was involved in many extra curics and grew mentally as well. this school is by far one of the best in the City. Nick Taylor Class President 2004 Football Capt. and Lacrosse Capt. 2004 Huddle Leader for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes

Posted August 17, 2005
Forest Park High School is by far the greatest public high school in Baltimore City I have ever been to, and I say this because I am currently enrolled as a student (Junior) at FPHS. Forest Park isn't as dangerous as people proclaim. Forest Park has a good working environment and the students there are very easy to get along with. Most us students are serious about learning. Our teachers are very dedicated to their job. Don't blame the school for some of the student's behavior.

Forest Park High School 3

Posted October 05, 2004
My child is currently a sophomore at FPHS. The school is okay. Way too many students are hanging out at the 'chickenbox joints' during school hours. This needs to be looked into. My child constantly complains about the principal Mrs. Breese, and I believe that they do need new leadership. This school has so much potential. Hopefully in a few years FPHS will be a better educational institution.

Forest Park High School 2

Posted April 14, 2004
My time at Forest Park High School, turned out to be some of the best years of my life. Those years in particular, shaped and molded me to become the person I am today. Thank God, for all the wonderful teachers and friends whom I met in my stay there. I would not trade the education I recieved there, for anything.

Posted April 02, 2004
When I attend Forest Park I was eagered to learn from the teachers. They also tried to keep out of trouble, so they did the best that they could. I also ran track, play soccer, and I was on the wrestling and baseball team. Forest Park is one of the best schools that I attended. Class of 2002.

Posted January 24, 2004
I am a former student at Forest Park. When I was attending Forest Park I could honestly say that I had a very pleasant stay there. The school was so comfortable and I felt right at home. The people were so friendly and it was very easy to make friends. The teachers were eager to teach and the students were very eager to learn. The discipline level at ForestPark was very high. The students listens very well.The school has so many extracurriculum activities that your child will never get bored. When I attended FP, I ran track and field,danced,played Volleyball,and I joined the very first drama club the school has had. I enjoyed my stay and I wish that I could go back there.

Posted August 28, 2003
This outstanding public High School graduated many famous (and infamous) students. Its many outstanding teachers were largely responsible for the student body's oustanding scholarship, as well as its leadership qualities. To top it off, the castle-like structire cover with ivy looked exactly like some high school taken right out of an Andy Hardy movie. Those of us students who had the privilege of attending FP in its prime were truly blessed (though only in retrospect does this become obvious).

Forest Park High School
3701 Eldorado Ave, Baltimore, MD  21207
Last modified Forest Park High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.