Baltimore, MD

Forest Park High School 1

Posted November 07, 2013
Well my child is a 9th grader and they put her in jortc something we thought you had to request not only did my child fail it she don't have a complete uniform just pants and shose how is she suppose to participate with just that and don't contact anyone oooo but they do have pregnant girls shirts and my child don't even look like she is having a baby the school is terrible to me lack of communication that's what it is

Posted June 28, 2010
This school is actually way better than I thought it would be when I began in 2006. All of the students are actually in some way or the next bonded positely in vaious positive ways. Rumors always sprew on any topic in society but the best way to really believe the truth is to wittness yourself.Now Iam fully enrolled in Bccc (Baltimore city community college ) I will gain my Assoc. Degree and then trans to a university in Pennsylvania. This was all made easier through help at this high school.

Posted January 23, 2009

Forest Park High School 4

Posted June 19, 2007

Posted June 16, 2007
- a former student
One of the best schools I've attended. I will never forget my time at Forest Park. I was involved in many extra curics and grew mentally as well. this school is by far one of the best in the City. Nick Taylor Class President 2004 Football Capt. and Lacrosse Capt. 2004 Huddle Leader for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes

Forest Park High School 1

Posted March 09, 2006

Posted September 15, 2005

Posted August 17, 2005
Forest Park High School is by far the greatest public high school in Baltimore City I have ever been to, and I say this because I am currently enrolled as a student (Junior) at FPHS. Forest Park isn't as dangerous as people proclaim. Forest Park has a good working environment and the students there are very easy to get along with. Most us students are serious about learning. Our teachers are very dedicated to their job. Don't blame the school for some of the student's behavior.

Forest Park High School
3701 Eldorado Ave, Baltimore, MD  21207
Last modified Forest Park High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Park High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top