Baltimore, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted May 04, 2011
The education at MTZ can not compared to any public school in the area . The classroom sizes are the right sizes allowing your child to get the one on one attention the deserve . The school can be a little unorgnized but if you stay on your job as a parent you shouldnt have any problems . I do believe they should add more extra circular activies for the kids .

Posted March 11, 2011
Mt Zion school is an island in this world's sea on evil and destuction. Not only did my son receive a great education from a team of caring, GOD loving teachers, he spent his days there in a safe, nurturing environment not only excelling in academics (his standardized test results earned him scholorship opportunities) but growing in his relationship with GOD. WHAT COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT ? I am proud to have my next generation (Grandchildren) enrolled in Mt Zion.

Posted January 04, 2011
Great School. I really love it. The teachers are first rate and the academics are excellent.

Mt Zion Baptist Christian School 2

Posted January 01, 2011
yes i agree with you angry mothers out there....I feel that the biblical part of the education is on point , but as far as the teacher and principal really taking time out communicating with the parent is awful...and all the money that you pay for your child to go there is not worth it because when you really need somthing done for your childs education, it is taken care of with no great importance...But yet you say you that you display christian attitudes..Now i understand why there classrooms are so small and not many students are in any of them, i wish i would have read the reviews before i allowed my child to go there it would have saved me much regret later on...Also parents who are thinking about sending their children who are in high school, remember they dont offer many academics like other schools have and i dont recommend for a high school student to attend when preparing for college!!!!!!

Posted December 17, 2010
My child has attended this school for 3 years. They requested meds for him because the older teachers could not control a 3/4 year old child. Then complained that my child was TOO quiet while on meds but constantly call when he isn't. To be "Christians" they are very hypocritical. They claim they want parents to be positive & supportive, yet the teachers & administration do the exact opposite, for particularlly boys. I commend the academic success and Bible knowledge and understanding. I would not, however, suggest this school if your child is young, curious and active. The school doesn't teach or support teaching any social skills to students on any level. Administration & teachers do not do well with socializing with the parents either. Save your money if a well-rounded, pychologically sane child with decent self-esteem is who you are trying to raise. Especially, if your child is a BOY!

Mt Zion Baptist Christian School 3

Posted October 23, 2010
Just attended the football game at Bucktail High in Renova, PA. It was shocking to see that the team arrived several hours late and had no water with them. One wonders if they even had lunch? Good players with lots of heart, but not one team supporter in the crowd. What kind of adults are raising and chaperoning these players???????

Mt Zion Baptist Christian School 2

Posted August 19, 2010
I was a student at this school from grades pre-k through 2. Those years we're great but, after that i had to go. Wasn't too much of a fun after that.

Posted August 17, 2010
I REMOVED! my child from this school, they are so unorganized, the teachers don't motivate the kids and talk down to them MY $ YEAR OLD CAME HOME CRYING ABOUT A TEACHER CALLING HER SLOW!!!!! I requested a refund and removed her! Northwood is way better in that area or either leith walk!

Posted May 14, 2010
My child went for an assessment for admission, she is three years old, knowns her ABC and 123's with sight and recognition. They suggested that she attends two weeks of summer camp. Furthermore, they made me wait over 40 minutes to give me the evaluation, in which, I had to go and seek an individual to talk to me. As an educated, professional Doctorate prepared parent. I have NEVER seen such confusion in an educational establishment in all my years. I would never enroll my child in such a school. I will be sending a letter to the director of the school. It's sad that some parents make excuses for this mess!!!!!

Mt Zion Baptist Christian School 0

Posted May 01, 2010
I think my school is ok but they have bad communications to the parents.But its ok i'm not graduating from there but its a good school.

Mt Zion Baptist Christian School
2000 East Belvedere Avenue, Baltimore, MD  21239
Last modified Mt Zion Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Mt Zion Baptist Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top