PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

Center For Creative Learning 2

Posted December 15, 2015
I am disappointed! 2015-2016 academic year. CCL academically and professionally the quality and the school culture has diminish. The teacher operate in clicks. The values and principles are teach, but not practice. The teacher especially are unprofessionally and gossip about the parents while students are present. The teachers are more concern with the lifestyle of the parents then teaching the children. The quality of the education, atmosphere and culture is disapproving. My concern is the credential of the teachers. Teachers are more concern and often question your kids and put them in adults situations. One that I am referring to is very nosy. She out of control and administration needs to leash her behavior. The best and professional teachers have disperse from the school. Unsatisfied parent,

Posted March 20, 2015
Center for Creative Learning is an excellent school. This is my son's first year there and the school is like one big family. Each child is greeted every morning by name by the school secretary and the parents and staff are all familiar with each child no matter the age or grade. My son is in pre-k and he is already reading short sentences, he can write upper and lower case letters correctly on the lines, and he has learned so much so far. The devotions and Bible studies are excellent along with the monthly principles. It gives my son an excellent foundation. They are a STEM school now and in time, this school will have so much more to offer. It is a small little community within a school and you can trust that your child is in great hands.

Posted February 05, 2014
Center for Creative Learning is an excellent school. The teachers and staff expect excellence from the children and encourage the children to do their best, My son has shown tremendous growth in six months and is beginning to read in pre-k. The tuition is affordable and the children are taught important principles such as determination, honor and faith. I intend to send my son to the school until he completes the fifth grade

Posted April 25, 2010
Center for Creative Learning is an excellent school. We offer Breakfast, lunch and a snack.I really don't know of any school in this area that offers these meals, that is included in the tuition. We nurture the students as well as teach them. We challenge the students in all areas in academics. When students leave our school they are well advanced in their particular grade,and they continue to do well and make the honor roll, WE LOVE AND CARE about all of our students.

Posted February 06, 2010
Our son has attended this school since August 2008. Prior to attending CCL, he attended a 'learn by play' childcare center. Our son has done a complete 180 since he enrolled. His teachers, Mrs. Valdibieso and Ms. Sheffield are amazing. They are nurturing, caring and wonderful educational professionals. We couldn't ask for better teachers for our son. We intend to enroll our daughter in the school. CCL is one of Baltimore's best kept secret.

Posted June 25, 2009
Our daughter attended CCL and Ms.Fitzgerald was her teacher, words cannot begin to express how we felt about her. Ms Fitzgerald shows her students that they are capable of doing anything they set their little minds to. She was actually the kindergarten teacher but the administrative switched her to Pre-K and we believe that was the best thing for our daughter. Unfortunaely our daughter will not be attending CCL next year b/c of our funds. We are sure that the public school she will be attending in the county she will take all that knowledge that Ms. Fitzgerald has given her. Keep up the GOOD WORK Ms. Fitzgerald and thanks ALOT for caring so much about our kids future.

Posted June 23, 2009
My daughter attended CCL for Pre-k4 which Mrs. Willis was her teacher. My daughter has learned a lot this pass school year and I thank Mrs. Willis for her dedication of teacher her class the basics for learning. I was going to send my daughter to public school b/c of lack of funds however, I will work it out and send my daughter back to CCL for Kindergarten. Thanks CCL

Posted December 05, 2008
My daughter attends CCL and is in her second year. Mrs. Willis is her Pre-K teacher and she is outstanding. My child will be beginning reader soon because the teachers have taught the students the sounds of the letters so they can sound out words. For four year olds I think that is very good. The school has its ups and downs like most schools do but if you take your concerns to the teacher they will be heard. Excellent school that provides home-cooked breakfast, lunch and snack with no additional cost.

Center For Creative Learning 4

Posted November 18, 2008
CCL like any other school has its ups and downs. But, for the cost you can't beat it. I don't know of any christian school that serves students free home-cooked breakfast, lunch and a snack everyday. Also, safety is something that all of us feel everyday. The teachers truly care about the students and the parents that get involved are glad that they did. CCL does need parents to be involved and not just drop their kids off. Any school needs active parent involvement. Every program is christian based and all of the students feel comfortable and loved.

Posted October 13, 2008
My child is currently in her first year of the preschool program at CCL. Her teacher, Mrs. Cox, is outstanding. She works thoroughly with the children on listening skills, language development, and word recognition. Most importantly, she is nurturing and teaches the students how to respect one another and how to work together in a learning community. I would recommend the 3 year old program to anyone looking for a structured, safe, Christian environment that promotes academic growth.

5150 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD  21229
Last modified Center For Creative Learning is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Center For Creative Learning Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top