Baltimore, MD

Furley Elementary School 5

Posted August 11, 2013
This why i think furley should get 5,000 dollars .this school is the greatest school i ever went to i love this school the teachers are great and push you to be a smarter and great kid.I 've been in this 5years and i love it the best teacher in that school is Ms.Zito i love her she been my teacher for 2 years ever seen when i was in 1st and 2nd she is the greatest teacher in the whole wide world i think i am ready for a 6th years of furley elementary. My cousin just graduated her name is Bakiira and she keep saying i want to vist my favorite school i said wow do you really like that school yes a whole 5 months and she explored alot and i dont come to school beacause my friends there i come to school to learn I'm Kaila i hope i win god bless.

Posted August 31, 2010
FURLEY IS ONE OF THE WORST SCHOOLS MY CHILD HAS EVER ATTENDED. THE TEACHERS ARE EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL; THE OFFICE STAFF UNPROFESSIONAL, THE PRINCIPAL HAS NO BACK BONE AND THE SCHOOLS OUT OF CONTROL. PLEASE CHECK ON YOUR CHILD IF THEY ATTEND THIS SCHOOL. THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL TALKS TO THE CHILDREN IN THE WORST TONE I HAVE EVER HEARD. WHAT RULES OR GUIDELINES DOES THIS SCHOOL HAVE IF ANY THE TEACHERS HAVE A LACK OF CONCERN ABOUT THE STUDENTS AND IT SHOWS JUST ASK MRS. STUKES. SHE IS ONE OF THOSE UNPROFESSIONAL TEACHERS I SPEAK ABOUT.

Furley Elementary School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
Kudos to MOST of the staff in this school..I am not pleased with the way KINDERGADENERS are allowed to conduct themselves while in school. I have a daughter in K but her classmates are TOO aggressive! I don't like to hear that it's because of their environment. My siblings and I as well as my child have been raised in the inner city. That's no excuse. Parents should be required to take action when their child place hands on another child. I feel so sorry for the instructors in this school! their hands are tied unless parents step in and be assertive.

Furley Elementary School 3

Posted December 01, 2009

Furley Elementary School 3

Posted April 16, 2008
I think the principal is very understanding at this school. I have had three boys go through here and the only problem I encountered was some of the teachers being resistant to change and parental involvement.

Posted November 08, 2007

Posted May 19, 2005

Furley Elementary School 2

Posted September 07, 2004
My child attended Furly elementary for two years now, and I would like to rate the school very poor.I am a mother of four and I would not want to experience another year with this school.

Furley Elementary School
4633 Furley Ave, Baltimore, MD  21206
Last modified Furley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Furley Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top