Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

school did not feed my 4 year old child on one of its field trips.

Cherry is by far the worst thing to ever happen to this school. There is no consistency or positive motivation for either students or staff. Students run the school and the teachers can't do anything except try to keep up.

My children attend FLT and it is better thn the schools in the area. The teachers and staff are caring and involved and they encourage parental involvement my child has been there since the 1st grade and i have a child in K. they have imroved since Mr. Cherry has been there. To improve the other childrens parents need to be there if you cant be there thats cool. You can Call, POP UP and see what your kids are doing. By involved i dont mean there every day but do extra with the school. The children could be more respectful but look at the envionment you can tell the students whos parents are involved because they have respect for authority and school property. Great Job Mr Cherry and Staff and Involved Parents.

I believe we have a long way to go, but we need to keep the edison schools involved. We need to meet standards for education, not cleanliness. Cleanliness is important also, but we need to focus on what is going to get our kids on the road to success.I really don't want o move my son to another school, but i need to make sure that the school he attends is meeting standards, and right now, we are not doing that.

i love the school its clean the staff respects one another when the students see the staff on a resectful level they will respect each other the school is also an safe place.

Being a parent of students at Templeton for 7 years I have to say that edison has made huge sccomplisments in this school. This school now have kids wanting to attend school. My daughter juat graduated from there last year. I could not stand that she had to leave. I felt that she was safe there. The teachers at Furman really care about there students. The staff at Furman even helps with my son that does not attend the school. They treat their students and families with respect. I will hold this school up with pride. I am proud to say my kids attended and 2 still attending an Edison School.

Last modified Furman L. Templeton Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.