Public charter
Baltimore, MD

Furman L. Templeton Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2010
Cherry is by far the worst thing to ever happen to this school. There is no consistency or positive motivation for either students or staff. Students run the school and the teachers can't do anything except try to keep up.

Furman L. Templeton Elementary School 3

Posted October 22, 2009
My children attend FLT and it is better thn the schools in the area. The teachers and staff are caring and involved and they encourage parental involvement my child has been there since the 1st grade and i have a child in K. they have imroved since Mr. Cherry has been there. To improve the other childrens parents need to be there if you cant be there thats cool. You can Call, POP UP and see what your kids are doing. By involved i dont mean there every day but do extra with the school. The children could be more respectful but look at the envionment you can tell the students whos parents are involved because they have respect for authority and school property. Great Job Mr Cherry and Staff and Involved Parents.

Furman L. Templeton Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2009
I believe we have a long way to go, but we need to keep the edison schools involved. We need to meet standards for education, not cleanliness. Cleanliness is important also, but we need to focus on what is going to get our kids on the road to success.I really don't want o move my son to another school, but i need to make sure that the school he attends is meeting standards, and right now, we are not doing that.

Posted August 06, 2009
i love the school its clean the staff respects one another when the students see the staff on a resectful level they will respect each other the school is also an safe place.

Furman L. Templeton Elementary School 4

Posted July 20, 2009

Posted March 31, 2008

Furman L. Templeton Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted March 27, 2007
Being a parent of students at Templeton for 7 years I have to say that edison has made huge sccomplisments in this school. This school now have kids wanting to attend school. My daughter juat graduated from there last year. I could not stand that she had to leave. I felt that she was safe there. The teachers at Furman really care about there students. The staff at Furman even helps with my son that does not attend the school. They treat their students and families with respect. I will hold this school up with pride. I am proud to say my kids attended and 2 still attending an Edison School.

Posted November 13, 2006

Furman L. Templeton Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2006
Upon returning to live in Baltimore in 2003, my son orginally went to another school within the city. The school was deplorable and the children were out of control. My son was attacked on the playground by some older children and there weren't any adults to supervise them. After, that incident, my son was transferred to Furman L. Templeton and I can honestly say that this school cares about the students. Of course, they have their share of troubled children, that's a given when observing the immediate environment in which these children have to reside in daily. However, it is our duty as caring parents to guide our children and Furman L. Templeton Elementary to assist us in that guidance and educational responsibility. The school has done this so well that I have just enrolled my youngest son and am looking forward to a rewarding and joyful partnership with the school. Thanks for your assitance.

Furman L. Templeton Elementary School
1200 Pennsylvania Ave, Baltimore, MD  21217
Last modified Furman L. Templeton Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Furman L. Templeton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top