Harford Heights Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2015
I love Harford Heights. They are friendly, clean, organized, and have great academics. My kids enjoyed their after school educational program. What I loved most was they had a Physician Assistant who came 3 times a week. She would check my son's asthma, write prescriptions and have them delivered to the school so when I came to pick up at the end of the day I had his meds. I never had a school work so hard to make sure kids are well so they don't miss school.

Harford Heights Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2005
The quality of academic programs in this school is great. I have two daughters and one has graduated two years ago and had high honors and went on to Northeast Middle School. my youngest daughter had just completed the summer school program here and it was a adventure. they had the different grade levels travel to different parts of the country and learn the different cultures. they have a variety of different extracurricular activites for the students. and the level of parent involvement is good. and i recommend this school for any child and the staff is very caring and really does care about the child well being

Harford Heights Elementary School 2

Posted May 28, 2005
- a staff

Harford Heights Elementary School
1919 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD  21213
Last modified Harford Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harford Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top