Posted April 22, 2014
I went to this school not to long ago, im a junior in highschool now and this school helped me so much. the SLC's helped me gain confidence for talking in front of people and my teachers had so much patience and really prepare you for highschool well!!

Posted August 21, 2013
They are very helpful in communicating with parents and students. The school is a good example of no child left behind. They make sure your child understands the work and willing to help when needed.

Posted June 05, 2010
i really liked my experience here at croosroads dont wanna leave but i graduate with class of 2010. my favorite teachers are Mr. Fishbein AND Ms. Bovill. MR. Martin is da best principle and Ms. Hammond one of my favorites-Blaine Johnson class of 2010

The Crossroads School 0

Posted December 11, 2009
I LOVE Crossroads!!!! I could not havepick a better school to Attend!!!! The principal Mr.Martin Is so awsome he stands at the gate every day to greet his students wether is is rain,sleet,or snow. This is the kind of school we need to decrease the level of bad things we have going on in this city. We need students to have a school that they can go to to have a community that loves them and Cares for them. I LOVE CROSSROADS!!!!!!

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted August 03, 2005
My son has attended the Crossroads School for 2 years now. He will be in 8th grade this year. I have nothing but praises for this school. This is what public education should be about. The children who are fortunate enough to attend Crossroads are academically challengedand motivated to strive for greatness. The teachers as well as the Headmaster are excellent. They are very involved with the students and with their achievement. The children are taught to think for themselves and not to memorize materials for test purposes. There is zero tolerance for bad behavior. Parent involvement at Crossroads is the best I have experienced in dealing with the public school system. There are so many positives about this school. If all Baltimore public schools were like this school there would be no need for private schools. I highly recommend this school.

Posted July 08, 2005

Posted June 05, 2005
I absolutely Love it and i am a student there. I would encourage everyone who can to enroll. I cant wait to get to school each day! Everyone has taekwondo, service learning, art, and computer studies. We are #1 in baltimore for reading scores on the msa and #2 for math in 7th grade. Parent envolvement is good and we have school dances, Outward bound oportunities, sailing, Quilting and so much more!

The Crossroads School
802 South Caroline St, Baltimore, MD  21231
Last modified The Crossroads School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Crossroads School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.