Bad
Good

I went to this school not to long ago, im a junior in highschool now and this school helped me so much. the SLC's helped me gain confidence for talking in front of people and my teachers had so much patience and really prepare you for highschool well!!

They are very helpful in communicating with parents and students. The school is a good example of no child left behind. They make sure your child understands the work and willing to help when needed.

i really liked my experience here at croosroads dont wanna leave but i graduate with class of 2010. my favorite teachers are Mr. Fishbein AND Ms. Bovill. MR. Martin is da best principle and Ms. Hammond one of my favorites-Blaine Johnson class of 2010

I LOVE Crossroads!!!! I could not havepick a better school to Attend!!!! The principal Mr.Martin Is so awsome he stands at the gate every day to greet his students wether is is rain,sleet,or snow. This is the kind of school we need to decrease the level of bad things we have going on in this city. We need students to have a school that they can go to to have a community that loves them and Cares for them. I LOVE CROSSROADS!!!!!!

Last modified The Crossroads School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.