Connexions Community Leadership Academy 4

Posted September 10, 2014
This school is very nice, they have nice students and teachers. I like there art divisions which include dance, theater, visual arts ,media and etc. The school could improve with there budget but they've been working very strongly with this problem just like any other school in Baltimore.

Connexions Community Leadership Academy 4

Posted July 09, 2012
Coming from Parochial School to Public School. I could not have made a better choice. A challenge in the begining. She flourished here. I wish I had this school for me.

Posted October 13, 2011
I love this school so far... My daughter has a learning disabilty and self asteem issues but since she started shes doing great and is feeling good about her self!!!

Posted March 30, 2011
I Love this school. My kids are happy to be at a place where they get alot of 1-on-1 attention. I love the small class sizes, which makes it easier for my children to learn. I know everything that goes on in this school because they communicate so well. Every month I attend a school house meeting where I am allowed to speak freely, all of the school information is explained to me, and I have a chance to address my issues. I speak very highly of the arts program that they have at the school. I also love the fact that I can always contact someone of a higher position there. I have teachers personal emails, and phone numbers and I am allowed to come and visit anytime. Overall, I love love love this school. Any parent would be happy to send their child(ren) to this school because its a good place for them to learn while practicing the craft of art.

Posted October 22, 2009
My daughter has attended this school since 6th grade. Wonderfun school enviroment. School Board should use them as a model for the entire system

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted December 10, 2008
My child grew up with this staff. A few of the staff member came from my son's elementary school. He is in middle now and will be in high school next year. This school has a team of great teachers and staff. they become mentors, fathers, mothers, and bestfriends of our children. I know with their help I am raising a well rounded young man whom will be a productive citizen one day.

Posted October 24, 2008

Posted October 22, 2008

Posted June 12, 2008
My daughter just graduated from the middle school and is going to Connexions High School in the fall. I was extremely impressed with the program and the relationships the teachers develop with the students. They are caring, supportive, and encouraging, oftentimes going above and beyond the call of duty. I was so impressed with the middle school program, that I have enrolled my youngest son for the fall of this year!!!!!! Keep up the excellent work Connexions! Ms. Rascoe

Connexions Community Leadership Academy
2801 Dukeland St, Baltimore, MD  21216
Last modified Connexions Community Leadership Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Connexions Community Leadership Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top