Baltimore, MD
Students enrolled: 1,202

Digital Harbor High School 4

Posted March 25, 2015
Its a great school to achieve a goal, all the teachers support their studeYou just have to work hard!!

Digital Harbor High School 1

Posted June 05, 2014
This school alone with every other Baltimore City School are not recommended by me at all. My son went Violetville Elementary school and got bullied there, then he went to Digital Harbor and got bullied there. They do nothing at all about bullying. My son would fight back these bully's and he would be the one getting in trouble. He (my son) was a drop out. He did get his High School Diploma by attending CCBC. His mental state is screwed, thanks to Baltimore City Schools.. Including Baltimore City board of education for doing nothing to resolve this issue. He believes that he can not achieve anything in life, he don't have any ambition to seek job opportunities. On some days he just don't do anything. That's not what they mean by "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND". Mine was left behind is that because he was WHITE

Digital Harbor High School 2

Posted June 30, 2013
This school has nice teachers and staff but the administration is a mess especially that Dr.bowden who can't hear nothing and Ms.molbey who don't give a s*it about nothing my sons 1st and last yr there the students is out of control and i refuse to have him go back

Digital Harbor High School 1

Posted December 11, 2008
I agree with the parent who posted Feb 1, 2005. She is correct. I'm a junoir , about to be a senoir next year. And I got told the same lies. But whatever. The school is awesome. Doesnt matter if we dont have fast food or computers for everyone. We DO have computers supplied to every student in every class. No we cant take them home. But they allow us to use the internet on projects and such. So, learn about the school before you get chumpped

Posted October 11, 2008
My oldest son is a freshman there and so far I am highly impressed with this school.

Posted October 04, 2008
i love this school soooooooo much fun

Posted June 09, 2008
This is my school and it is awesome! great teachers and nice students

Digital Harbor High School 4

Posted October 30, 2007
I really think that Digital Harbor is a excellent school. My child is a freshman and she really enjoy going to school each and everyday. The also has a good coach ( basketball) he help's my child in and out of school.

Posted September 27, 2007
this school is boring and they didnt fullfill any promises they said they would. the programming pathway is stupid and in many other pathways they do no work at all. all of the ninth graders are always out of control. this school has more bad points than good in my book.

Posted December 30, 2006
I have two children who go to Digital, one is a sophmore & the other is a senior. My senior has been going there since the second year of Digital's existance, and she absolutely loves it there. She has had no problems academically, she's an honor student for the past four years. The teachers are helpful, there is plenty of assistance for those who are having trouble. Yes, they made false promises, but their funding was pulled. Also, as for fights and rude children, take that up with other parents. Not the school system. Fights are bound to happen in all schools, the teachers have no control over most student's attitudes, especially if they come to the school with no manners, which is again, the parents fault.

1100 Covington St, Baltimore, MD  21230
Last modified Digital Harbor High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Digital Harbor High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top