Bad
Good

Posted May 11, 2009
i love this school about to graduate june 2009 and im so happy

Posted April 30, 2009
i have two kids that go to w.e.b dubois and at first they missed there old school so they did not want to go there but they got involed in so many actives and they win the honor roll every quarter. this school has made differeces happen between my kids. they graduated and now go to a school down south and is loving it. w.e.b dubois is a great school with great kids!

Posted April 30, 2009
I moved in this neighborhood about 4 monthes ago and was skeptical about the schools for my 9th grade child. we moved her from florida and we didnt kno this area well. but after her last report card i was happy of what she got. before she was never in after school programs but now she is in cheerleading and is excited.I love w.e.b dubois is has helped my child tremendiously.!

Posted August 28, 2008
This school is a zoon school thats why people say all the bad things about it. Sence this school became WEB DuBois high the problems has not like before, also sence 2006 school year, the students has not broken any laws or has done anything wrong. This school has most of the BEST students in it and also their robotics team is the stem Robotics team in Baltimore city. People donot look at all the good things the students do, all they look at is the history of the school. I believe it is the Best zoon school baltimore city will and can ever have!!!!

W.E.B. Dubois High School 1

Posted February 01, 2008
This is one of the worst schools in Baltimore City. The discipline is lacking and when teachers try to discipline, they are told not to. The students run this school. The principal is unprofessional, my child's teachers feel threatened by other students, and my child cannot concentrate because students sent out of the room for disruption are not disciplined and are sent right back into the classroom. There is no computer lab, there are no consequences for not showing up to school, and there is simply no enforcement of the rules by administration. This school is full of teachers who care and try their best, but they have no support from current administration or North Avenue. With the new CEO and his policy of not suspending students who bring weapons into school, I feel no school in Baltimore City is safe for my child.

W.E.B. Dubois High School 4

Posted October 12, 2006
My child graduated from this school and has gone on to pursue a higher education at Howard University. He worked very hard to complete his education at W.E.B. Dubois. The staff wass great because they were there with him every step of the way. They saw his potential with me. Thanks to all the staff and well as the Principle.

Posted February 01, 2006
I think W.E.B. DuBois High School is a great high school. My child attends this school and she comes home motivated every day. When parents ask me about my childs school I smile and say this is the best school ever. I visit the school often and it is so clean. I think I am a lucky parent. Since my child has attended this school she has become more confident and much more motivated than before. When she comes homes she is actually enthusiastic about competing her homework. I'm so porud that my cild can be proud to learn. W.E.B. DuBois is a great school and has taught my child the confidence and motivation she needs to suceed.

W.E.B. Dubois High School
2201 Pinewood Ave, Baltimore, MD  21214
Last modified W.E.B. Dubois High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.