Posted March 12, 2009
I think S.L. Banks is an okay school. Why? Because the teachers really pours their heart and time , into creating the type of school that would allow their own kids to attend. But, you have too many distractions that aren't the teachers responsible. These concerns need to be address, in order for education to take place.

Dr. Samuel L. Banks High School 3

Posted September 20, 2008

Posted September 02, 2008
Dr Samuel L Banks is a good school just because some of our students misbehave does not mean the whole student body I love my school an I go here with pride

Dr. Samuel L. Banks High School 2

Posted August 25, 2008
Dr samuel banks was a disorganized school last year during my freshmen year in 2007. now that im a sophmore it seems like the school is getting a little bit better there hasent been any fights students get to class when theres suppose to. plus there is a new principal this 2008- 2009 school year which im happy about because the other principal couldnt really handle the students last 2007- 2008 school year.

Dr. Samuel L. Banks High School 5

Posted April 19, 2008

Dr. Samuel L. Banks High School 1

Posted April 14, 2008

Dr. Samuel L. Banks High School 1

Posted April 10, 2008
This is a pathetic excuse for a school. The administration is disorganized and irresponsible, lacking control over the student body, the respect of their teaching staff, or the support of the parents. In general there is no control over the students with the 'inmates running the asylum'. There are frequent fights, arson (on a regular basis), and enough of a weapon/aggression/gang problem to warrant the installation of metal detectors over this year's spring break. Activities are poorly attended and frequently cancelled due to lack of support or poor behavior on the part of the students. I would reccommend that you find ANY other school for your child if at all possible.

Posted March 30, 2008
i am an alumni!!! i do not recommend this school to no one. I will not send my child here.the school has terrible extracurricualr activites and hardly managed by adults. The lack of staff, books, and resources enabled our learning ablilities. I had to prepare myself for college. But we did have some GREAT teachers ms, Hamilton really prepared me she is an english teacher!!!! thanks

Dr. Samuel L. Banks High School 5

Posted October 06, 2006
- a former student

Dr. Samuel L. Banks High School 3

Posted January 11, 2006

Dr. Samuel L. Banks High School
5000 Truesdale Ave, Baltimore, MD  21206
Last modified Dr. Samuel L. Banks High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12
Dr. Samuel L. Banks High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top