Baltimore, MD

Posted April 25, 2013
My school is absolutely fabulous. The staff is hard working and the administration is extremely understanding and caring of their staff. Graceland Park is a wonderful place to work!!

Posted July 26, 2010
i like this school & teachers they are wanderfull....keep ur the good work... this year im adding one more to the school ..

Posted October 23, 2004
When I went to Graceland Park I was so happy.Every teacher and staff was so nice but since there is a different principal i cant tell how it is now.Graceland has taught me so many things like i cant judge people by their color and that i need to really defend myself and take up for myself and other people.When i went to that school, it had so many great teachers but I dont know about now considering I graduated in 2001.Graceland really made a great influence in my life and i love them for that.That school really made me safe because they had safety patrols in that school but i dont know about now.Graceland has made me the person I am today and I respect them for that.

Graceland Park/O'donnel Heights Elementary School
6300 O'Donnell St, Baltimore, MD  21224
Last modified Graceland Park/O'donnel Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Graceland Park/O'donnel Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top