Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Graceland Park/O'donnel Heights Elementary School 3

Posted December 26, 2015
This is my daughters 3rd,year at Graceland and overall the teachers shes had are excellent and the only reason she still attends however I wish they had sports or art clubs and that would make the school a whole lot better. But they are approving every year

Posted December 03, 2015
This school has changed me for the better. The teachers are amazing , they really want you to suceed. This is my last year here and I really wish it wasn't. The students are great to get along with. There are some bad kids but that's because they don't take their education seriously. Although, almost everyone is a good student. I love Graceland Park, and I'm so glad that I went here, its been great.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
The well-deserved usually goes to somewhere special.The bad children usually goes to detention which is fair for all students.

Posted July 24, 2015
There is a mix of good and bad students with another mix of good and bad teachers.This gives a good personality to the school which is why I give it a great.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 24, 2015
It's not a bad school,some staff ends up being a bit too loud at students.They do have some nice staff,but the students there is a bit rude and not all of them just some.

Posted April 25, 2013
My school is absolutely fabulous. The staff is hard working and the administration is extremely understanding and caring of their staff. Graceland Park is a wonderful place to work!!

Posted July 26, 2010
i like this school & teachers they are wanderfull....keep ur the good work... this year im adding one more to the school ..

Posted October 23, 2004
When I went to Graceland Park I was so happy.Every teacher and staff was so nice but since there is a different principal i cant tell how it is now.Graceland has taught me so many things like i cant judge people by their color and that i need to really defend myself and take up for myself and other people.When i went to that school, it had so many great teachers but I dont know about now considering I graduated in 2001.Graceland really made a great influence in my life and i love them for that.That school really made me safe because they had safety patrols in that school but i dont know about now.Graceland has made me the person I am today and I respect them for that.

6300 O'Donnell St, Baltimore, MD  21224
Last modified Graceland Park/O'donnel Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.