Baltimore, MD
After care: No

Posted November 11, 2011
My daughter LOVES Cambridge School and truly has felt that she's been a part of its special community since her first da on campus.. Cambridge provides a stellar academic education in a nurturing environment to my daughter. She is immersed in outstanding, wholesome literature that develops her imagination and spurs her to write excellent pieces. She has been taught to use the tools of logic and rhetoric (which I didn't study until college). The Unit studies integrate various subjects, and the impressive number and scope of field trips also help to cement what my daughter is learning in class. Communication between students and teachers and teachers and parents is amazing.

Posted November 06, 2011
My daughters have learned so much at Cambridge. The teachers are exceptional! The curriculum is highly integrated and well thought out. They are challenged but not stressed out. I highly recommend this school! It is a hidden treasure.

Posted October 31, 2011
Our 4th-grader is blossoming at Cambridge. It is a wonderful, nurturing place were children are encouraged to be themselves, find and use their unique talents and gifts, and develop a genuine love for learning. Classical education model in a Christ-centered environment is the winning formula for a great school experience.

Cambridge School 4

Posted October 29, 2011
Our daughter (the youngest of five) has attended Cambridge K-8 and it has been a fabulous opportunity. I love the creative, challenging, interdisciplinary curriculum with strong biblical content infused throughout. Teachers and staff are caring and never hesitate to go the extra mile. Strong parental involvement is expected, and brings a great deal of strength to the school. I wish every child had the opportunity to attend a school like Cambridge!

Posted October 28, 2011
The teachers are phenomenal! They genuinely care about each student. The small class sizes ensure that your child will get the attention he/she needs. The children are well prepared for high school and beyond.

Posted October 28, 2011
I have had two children go through Cambridge k 8 and still have 3 children there. Academically they are doing great but more importantly the mission of Cambridge has been instilled in them and is making them a complete learner. I would recommend this school to any parent who wants their child to receive an excellent education with a Christ centered emphasis.

Posted July 27, 2011
Cambridge knows how to capture my child's heart and mind. The teachers present the curriculum in a way that makes sense and sticks in my child's memory. They treat my child with respect and help him go deeper in his knowledge than I ever imagined.

Posted September 12, 2009
This is the best school because it not only has the best education but the people there are like family. The kids learn so much in such little time.

Cambridge School 3

Posted March 08, 2008
This school is avarage. All teachers are responsible and care about their students. There is exellent that teachers and students as one big family. But if your child is talanted he(she) should stay out of this school There is no attenion to advanced students and understanding their needs from administration.

Posted February 01, 2008
Warm atmosphere with a truly inspiried curriculum. This is a great place for my child to develop academically, socially, and spiritually!

Cambridge School