Bad
Good

Posted April 17, 2014
My grandson is doing so well in this school. The teachers and administrators seem to care about the education of the students!

Posted June 04, 2013
I Love this school. My child has been there for 3 years and is improving on all levels

Posted September 27, 2012
i love this school and its very very very great and it realy fun going there

Posted August 20, 2012
I was a volunteer at Grove Park last school year and enjoyed it very much, and looking forward to returning 9/2012. The kindergarten teachers I worked with were great and showed concern both educationally and personally for the students. The administrative body of the school was helpful and accepted me. Come on parents, join me at Grove Park. (I don't have a student there, and am retired, but wanted to give back!!!)

Grove Park Elementary School 1

Posted October 02, 2010
I hate this school. My children used to go there and the students were horrible. They cursed right in front of the me, the parent and the teacher!!!!

Posted August 20, 2010
i really enjoy this school, my son did Kindergarten last year and I had a huge success! The teachers he had were very interactive through communication.

Posted August 03, 2009
This school is awesome , my daughter has been here for 9 years and i can truly say she has came a long way with all of the help and dedication from all of her teachers . the program over-all is great. we will miss this school when she graduates in 2011

Grove Park Elementary School

Posted June 07, 2009
Excellent teachers and school. The school continues to exceed my expectations as a parent. Thank you for the continued support.

Posted March 23, 2009
I was skeptical when I first enrolled my son in the kindergarten, sometimes kids don't adjust well. But all in all it was a good fit and I am proud of the success he's made thus far.

Posted March 19, 2009
I absolutely love this school and the staff! I am so glad that my daughters attend this school! With all the trouble that is corrupting the school systems, I can honestly say, it doesn't occur at Grovepark. The academics as well as the extra-curricular programs is exceptional!

Grove Park Elementary School
5545 Kennison Ave, Baltimore, MD  21215
Last modified Grove Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.