Bad
Good

My grandson is doing so well in this school. The teachers and administrators seem to care about the education of the students!

I Love this school. My child has been there for 3 years and is improving on all levels

i love this school and its very very very great and it realy fun going there

I was a volunteer at Grove Park last school year and enjoyed it very much, and looking forward to returning 9/2012. The kindergarten teachers I worked with were great and showed concern both educationally and personally for the students. The administrative body of the school was helpful and accepted me. Come on parents, join me at Grove Park. (I don't have a student there, and am retired, but wanted to give back!!!)

I hate this school. My children used to go there and the students were horrible. They cursed right in front of the me, the parent and the teacher!!!!

i really enjoy this school, my son did Kindergarten last year and I had a huge success! The teachers he had were very interactive through communication.

This school is awesome , my daughter has been here for 9 years and i can truly say she has came a long way with all of the help and dedication from all of her teachers . the program over-all is great. we will miss this school when she graduates in 2011

Excellent teachers and school. The school continues to exceed my expectations as a parent. Thank you for the continued support.

I was skeptical when I first enrolled my son in the kindergarten, sometimes kids don't adjust well. But all in all it was a good fit and I am proud of the success he's made thus far.

I absolutely love this school and the staff! I am so glad that my daughters attend this school! With all the trouble that is corrupting the school systems, I can honestly say, it doesn't occur at Grovepark. The academics as well as the extra-curricular programs is exceptional!

Last modified Grove Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.