Baltimore, MD

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted June 22, 2006

Posted January 23, 2006
- a former student
Having been a student of Garrison Middle, I know--first hand--about the experiences and conflicts associated with its environment.Even though there were some fights and classroom conflicts, it was no worse than any other Baltimore City Public School. In fact,when I was a 'middle schooler', Garrison offered various safe and effective programs that kept many students away from the conflict and fight scenes. I--in particular--was a member of the National Academic League(NAL)at Garrison. This club not only kept my friends and I out of trouble, but it also implemented good study habits, and covered much of our class material. I am very proud to have graduated from Garrison because the lessons I learned there are still beneficial to my life now.

Garrison Middle School 4

Posted August 03, 2005
- a former student
When I attended GMS I felt as ease. At first I was a bit scared. Then my homeroom teacher as well as math teacher Mr.Kerr informed that everything was fine. And boy was he right. I never thought that I would actually use language arts in every day life. thenks mr.kerr, mr.lee, mrs. tilghman,mrs.wineburg, mrs.king and mrs. jones, and all the other teachers and administrators up there! thanks a whole lot!

Posted July 08, 2005

Garrison Middle School 1

Posted June 08, 2005
That school is upsetting because they have no air condition and my child complains about it being too hot and complain about the kids in the school.

Posted April 27, 2005

Posted October 25, 2004

Posted October 18, 2004
The clasrooms are too over crowded.

Garrison Middle School 5

Posted August 19, 2004

Garrison Middle School
3910 Barrington Rd, Baltimore, MD  21207
Last modified Garrison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garrison Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top