Kennedy Krieger High School Ca 4

Posted February 03, 2010

Kennedy Krieger High School Ca 0

Posted August 02, 2007
Kennedy Krieger is a wonderful school. The staff and administration are caring and professional and I have seen great improvement in my daughters grades.

Kennedy Krieger High School Ca 3

Posted March 08, 2007
I have had a son attend this level 5 non-public school, and although they have a low enrollment of almost 200 students, they are still in need of many areas of improvement. The school has been around for a few years, but still feels like it has not settled down yet. My son was enrolled there for four years, and while the school has 'career paths' that the students and parents select from, they were not able to really prepare my son for life after high school. I would really like to have seen a more focused approach to ensuring that my son was getting the skills that were of specific interest to him, and that the school would have done a much better job preparing him through internships and job applications so that he would have had a good start when he left.

Kennedy Krieger High School Ca
3825 Greenspring Avenue, Baltimore, MD  21211
Last modified Kennedy Krieger High School Ca is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Kennedy Krieger High School Ca Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top