Posted June 06, 2014
I was going to drop out of school until someone told me about this school and I decided to give it a chance. When I came to this school they had a mission to get me to graduate by the end of that year. It was a success the counselors and teacher worked hard for me to get out as well as other students. Thank them for all the help I was given and as of today I graduated with honors class of 2013. I am now enrolled in bccc. Thanks achievement academy

Harbor City High School 1

Posted September 13, 2010
This School Is Tha Worst School Ove Come In COntact With My Student Failed All His Classes Because The Teachers Didnt care enough to challange him.....

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted December 15, 2007
The new principal has really organized this school. My son was not making it anywhere but he has experienced teachers and a counselor who actually said 'we don't do ordinary' and my son is taking the SAT in January and applying to colleges.

Posted January 26, 2005
I think it is wonderful to have a school to meet the students need. This reliefs a parent to know where the child is and that the child is recieving the best academic training. Thanks again because this school is the last resort for many students.

Harbor City High School
2555 Harford Rd, Baltimore, MD  21218
Last modified Harbor City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harbor City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top