Baltimore, MD

Highlandtown Elementary #237 1

Posted April 16, 2015
This school is located in our neighborhood and our neighborhood is affected by people in charge of the school. On several occasions we tried to reach out to principal Denise Ashley so that the staff of the school can be a bit sensitive to our environment and have respect to people living around. so we could coexist in harmony. Unfortunately our comments and complains being ignored and seems like Denise Ashley has no intention to make any improvement. That is a very unfortunate for the school and kids since principal by herself with some of the staff have no respect to our community . If those people in charge have no respect for others, what kind of example they are showing to kids?

Highlandtown Elementary #237 1

Posted July 28, 2014
This school consistently underperforms. I've heard rumors about the principal and her background. Fue ella una maestra de un abogado? She is very caring and loves the kids, but I don't think she has any vision. In the past 3 yrs, the school has dramatically gone downhill.

Highlandtown Elementary #237 5

Posted October 08, 2013
My kids school is outstanding they really care about the students. My children learn a lot from their teachers. They always excited to go to school every day to learn. This school has help my kids progress in their learning ability. The principal is wonderful and very professional in everything she do. She strongly believes in the school and in the staff and students she is very pationate about her job and works very well with the parents and always their to listen to our questions or concerns and adress them. She is very down to earth I love this school my children do to. I highly recommend this school to any parent who wants a school that will grow with their child and really encourage them to learn and become successful and teachers and a principal that really care about the students and their well being. That is safe clean and very organized this is defiantly the school for your children to attend.

Highlandtown Elementary #237
231 S. Eaton Street, Baltimore, MD  21224
Last modified Highlandtown Elementary #237 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highlandtown Elementary #237 Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top