Baltimore, MD

Posted September 08, 2012
Don't like the new principal, wish they get a new one he is a jerk.

Posted May 31, 2012
Hilton is a outstanding school. This my grandson first year and he has enjoyed everyday.Mrs.Frederick is just amazing and the best!!!!!!!.

Posted September 18, 2011
Hilton has a wonderful, caring, dedicated, and nurturing staff. They truly care about the education, advancement, and wellbeing of all of their students. The technology available to all students is amazing. The extracurricular activities are also enriching. Hilton is wonderful place to learn and grow.

Posted August 03, 2010
i love this school this was my daughters first year in school an the things that they tought her was remarkable my baby is going to kindergarden able to read some for her age write well spell an do math i can not believe the wonderful teachers they have Nivea was in miss powell class an i true say she is a blessing sent with the time an patients she has with her students an she deserves 5 stars alone . I can truely say that im am going to really miss this school being as though were moving.

Posted December 18, 2009
This is my son first year in school and i am really happy with the school.They send newsletters home to let parents know exactly whats going on......

Hilton Elementary School 0

Posted November 27, 2008
i think this is a great school but im a little disappointed there is no school uniform in force. uniform says a lot about a school and its appearance i would love to see one introduced in the near future.

Posted May 11, 2006
I think Hilton is a great place for my children. My son Jezoar couldn't read well when he entered the 1st grade, but then he met Ms. Smith and she helped him fly high. He is also doing a superb job since he entered Ms. Fleet's 2nd grade classroom in August of 2005. Elizabeth, my daughter is in her first year at Hilton. She's in Ms. Barrett's kindergarten class and is very enthusiastic about school. I know this has to do with her teacher, Ms. Barrett. Hilton has given both of my children a sound foundation. I love this school, I love the people. Dr. Hall is a great principal who cares about the children. She calls them 'our children'. I agree Hiltonites are definitely leading lights!

Posted December 08, 2005
When it comes to the education of our children there is always room for improvement. However, I am very pleased with Hilton as a school. I have developed a relationship with many of the teachers and staff there. The teachers take and make time to help students and parents. I think overall Hilton is a great place.

Hilton Elementary School 2

Posted November 05, 2003
I think this school can use some great improvements all over. They need to provide better teachers, learning tools and extrcurricular activities. They need to take more pride in there students and hire people who are freindly.

Hilton Elementary School
3301 Carlisle Ave, Baltimore, MD  21216
Last modified Hilton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hilton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top