Baltimore, MD

John Ruhrah Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2014
Wonderful teachers, but waiting for the new building to begin construction. It is frankly shameful that the students and the wonderful teachers who put their time and their own resources into educating said students, have to come to school and try to learn in a crumbling and unhealthy environment. It reflects on how the students and staff and faculty see themselves; and that is undervalued.

John Ruhrah Elementary School 4

Posted December 09, 2013
I have 3 children attending this school and I like it very much the teachers and staff are super good and very understandable on anything that concern parents. The reason why I give it 4 stars is because I will like to see more after school programming for the English speaking children as much as they have for the Spanish speaking children!Dont get me wrong i think it's fantastic that the school has a alot if help for the none speaking Spanish students, and I am Hispanic with non Spanish speaking children and I think they should have the same right as everyone else!!

John Ruhrah Elementary School 5

Posted December 31, 2007
This shool is awesome and offers children all required knowledge to move on to the best middle schools and high schools!!

John Ruhrah Elementary School

Posted August 26, 2003
I think the entire staff is a credit to the education of our children.

John Ruhrah Elementary School 5

Posted June 17, 2003
i am proud of the staff at john ruhrah and the parent involvement...keep up the great work.

John Ruhrah Elementary School
701 Rappolla Stree, Baltimore, MD  21224
Last modified John Ruhrah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Ruhrah Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top