Baltimore, MD

Posted September 28, 2011
New Era Academy is a excellent school it small classroom setting grants the children the proper attention that each student needs. The children learn and grow with a well educated and loving staff. The children are encouraged constantly during their lenght of stay to continue their education to college. The principal Paul Covington is a true gift to the school. For prospective parents and students, the branding is plainly visible. It is up to you however, to do the due diligence and investigate the educational quality behind the brand for the institutions you might wish to attend....New Era is a great choice

New Era Academy 0

Posted March 30, 2010
New Era Academy now has a middle school for grades 6-8. Great School!

Posted December 01, 2009

Posted March 06, 2009
I attended New Era Academy as a freshmen, but I have transferred to Dunbar High School to play basketball. I believe New Era Academy helped prepared me for the HSA and SAT. My first time I took the SAT I have a 1760 out of 2400. I believe sending your child to New Era Academy is the right choice.

Posted August 08, 2008
I attend New Era Academy and it is great. It is safe and I never feel worried about my safety. I learned so many new things at New Era and I think it is the best school in Baltimore

Posted July 28, 2008
I was very pleased with the staff at New Era. My daughter has excelled academically. She has received numerous awards for her academic achievements. I would like to say thank you to all of the caring teachers there. You are doing a wonderful job.

Posted December 13, 2007
New era is a great school, the staff is great, they are very disciplined and they have a great structure for the school. I'm glad to say that my daughter attends there. The only problem is the school that shares the buiding with them.......Southside academy, they have no structure and they are constantly starting fightes with the scholars at new era. I wish they could have there own school!

New Era Academy 4

Posted December 02, 2007
The staff cares and the class sizes are still comparably smaller than neighboring schools. Great school.

Posted September 29, 2006
New Era is a great school. I dont think You'll see any other school that is well disciplined and has high standards for the scholars(as they call them)to reach. And they do. Theres no non-sense going on during classes and if there it is quickly delt with. The scholars have fun and although it may seem like hard work it helps. It really does. I think it is one of the best schools in the city.

New Era Academy
2700 Seamon Ave, Baltimore, MD  21225
Last modified New Era Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Era Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top