Bad
Good

The Baltimore Freedom Academy is a remarkable school that is committed to positively transforming youth, and uplifting the standards of excellence throughout the student body. By engaging the youth in social justice, we challenge our scholars to become leaders in their own communities and 'be the change they wish to see in the world.' I have personally worked at BFA since its inception, and I am a witness to the progress we have made since 2003.

i am a freshman at bfa and I really like my school. For a small school bfa has alot of sports program the getting an football team next year they many clubs and activities and they really make me look foward to comming to school

The Baltimore Freedom Academy (BFA) is a great school. This year we have taken on the task of creating a superb learning environment for both middle and high school scholars. We have a plethora of extra-curricular activities ranging from debate to robotics, basketball to soccer, and MANY more. Although there are still some kinks to work out, BFA is making great strides and I am proud of what my school has becoIme. I recommend this school to all who are not afraid of a challenge, to all who want to prepare themselves for not only college but their desired careers, to all who have the courage to be the change they want to see in their community.

I am a student at the Baltimore Freedom Academy (BFA) and a member of the class of 2008. What really matters is the fact that the school is committed to preparing and sending its students off to college through our college prep curriculum, internships and many other comprehensive learning techniques.

my daughters experience was not good. i would not recommend this school to anyone. the school have no sports, nor good music program. nor do it have any extracurricular activities. it could be more organized.

Last modified Baltimore Freedom Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12