Public charter

Baltimore Freedom Academy 1

Posted February 12, 2010

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted November 20, 2008
The Baltimore Freedom Academy is a remarkable school that is committed to positively transforming youth, and uplifting the standards of excellence throughout the student body. By engaging the youth in social justice, we challenge our scholars to become leaders in their own communities and 'be the change they wish to see in the world.' I have personally worked at BFA since its inception, and I am a witness to the progress we have made since 2003.

Baltimore Freedom Academy 5

Posted November 14, 2008
i am a freshman at bfa and I really like my school. For a small school bfa has alot of sports program the getting an football team next year they many clubs and activities and they really make me look foward to comming to school

Posted October 29, 2008
The Baltimore Freedom Academy (BFA) is a great school. This year we have taken on the task of creating a superb learning environment for both middle and high school scholars. We have a plethora of extra-curricular activities ranging from debate to robotics, basketball to soccer, and MANY more. Although there are still some kinks to work out, BFA is making great strides and I am proud of what my school has becoIme. I recommend this school to all who are not afraid of a challenge, to all who want to prepare themselves for not only college but their desired careers, to all who have the courage to be the change they want to see in their community.

Baltimore Freedom Academy 0

Posted October 30, 2007
I am a student at the Baltimore Freedom Academy (BFA) and a member of the class of 2008. What really matters is the fact that the school is committed to preparing and sending its students off to college through our college prep curriculum, internships and many other comprehensive learning techniques.

Baltimore Freedom Academy 5

Posted October 25, 2007

Baltimore Freedom Academy 1

Posted June 25, 2007
my daughters experience was not good. i would not recommend this school to anyone. the school have no sports, nor good music program. nor do it have any extracurricular activities. it could be more organized.

Baltimore Freedom Academy 2

Posted October 13, 2006

Baltimore Freedom Academy
1601 E. Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD  21231
Last modified Baltimore Freedom Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baltimore Freedom Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top