Baltimore, MD

Posted July 31, 2013
We've had our kids at Bnos Yisroel for ten years. I've never seen a school like it. The individualized care and the attention to each child is literally unbelievable! The methods they use to teach are so effective that my kids remember information for years after

Posted January 11, 2011
I was apprehensive but I could not be happier. Amazing environment for my daughter to learn and grow.

Posted December 12, 2008

Posted August 24, 2008
We have been Bnos parents since its inception. Our daughter has enjoyed every teacher every year. The main reason we joined the Bnos family is because of the Principal, Mrs. Itzkowitz.

Posted February 04, 2008
Bnos Yisroel is a wonderful school we have nothing but praise for the school. Our daughter loves it there.

Posted August 16, 2007
We are very happy with Bnos Yisroel. Our daughter has grown a lot there.

Bnos Yisroel