Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted November 22, 2013
I am parent that has child who attends this school. I am not sure how this school received a 7 out of 10 but I strongly suggest this be reviewed. This school is unsafe and the staff members are lazy and ghetto. Why are there so many random adults standing around the school? Not sure why they have a buzzer to buzz you in the school?? I guess for appearances. This school is a tragedy waiting to happen. The principal has just been lucky thus far. I would not recommend Liberty to any parent that I know.

Posted August 30, 2013
I just love this school. I have three children attending and they loved the school from the firstday. Its like a family rreunion everytime u walk through the doors. The afterschool program is excellent with so many activities. The kids went on a hundred trips through out the year. Its a wonderful school. I wish it was a middle school.

Posted April 24, 2013
I am a parent and i love this school and all that it has to offer my daughter who currently is in the 4 th grade. I wish they would make this school a elementary/middle school...

Posted March 11, 2010
Liberty Elementary is 'family oriented' school; everybody knows each other. The teachers are caring and supportive. The principal is a good leader and does not believe in suspension (which would mean children missing school). The school always provides rewards for students who work hard and do the right thing.

Posted July 22, 2009

Posted February 13, 2008

Posted October 29, 2006

Liberty Elementary School 3

Posted February 15, 2005
- a former student

Liberty Elementary School
3901 Maine Ave, Baltimore, MD  21207
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top