K-12|Private

Bad
Good

As a parent I am 100% thrilled to have 3 of my children attending GGCA. The teachers are caring, kind, and very equipped. Great atmosphere, leadership, and opportunities to hear Biblically sound teaching. The academic standards are high, but the teachers seem to work hard to help. Great school overall!

Great school as long as your child has no behavior challenges. This school is not equipped to handle those challenges. If your child is an angel than this school is 'heavenly'.

Not sure how GGCA has 5 stars. I have 2 kids that attended GGCA and they were both high B and A students. Ever since they started attending GGCA they have both struggled not only with their grades but with their confidence and their beliefs in Christians. The teachers aren't as great as they are assumed to be. There are a few really great staff there so don't get me wrong. It has just went completely down hill in the last 13 years since I have been in school. I think GGCA has potential to be great again.....They just need to practice what they preach and focus on the students more and a little less of every little thing in life. The kids really need tender care in these last days..... These teachers need to wake up and smell the coffee! At this point....I definitely do NOT recommend this school........

I attended GGCA for 5 years. I had the best experience there. The staff are friendly and caring, the teachers committed and kind, and it is a comfortable environment to study and learn. I found that I was encouraged in my walk with God and learned daily about His love and grace. I took part in many sports activities such as basketball and soccer, drama, and attended many youth trips. I had such a great time attending this school that I am currently volunteering in the office to give back.

Baltimore Magazine was right to name this as one of the top schools in the area (September 2010 issue). GGCA has it all: a great curriculum, excellent teachers who know their subjects and love your kids, a top-notch sports program (check out all the banners in the gym), music, art, and outreach opportunities. There's no other place I'd want my children!

This is literally the worst school I have ever seen, it has barely any emphasis on Christianity, there is no caring and special teachers, the office staff is harsh and overzealous keep an eye out and for the sake of your kids, keep them away from ggca

I have worked at this school for over twenty years and I can say that it is getting better and better all the time. The teachers are caring and creative, the curriculum is awesome and college preparatory, and the spiritual emphasis can't be beat. It is a very unique school in that it strikes a balance between academics and discipleship. It truly is 'Education with an Eternal Purpose.'

This is a grest school but it is not diverse at all.

This is school is GREAT! They love your children and work with parents on every aspect of their education. They have added some fun things throughout the school year to get the parents and students involved.

I love this school. The personal attention that my kids received was amazing. The sports program was very helpful in keeping the students involved in student life. The spirit days are a key time in getting the kids to love their school! Many positive changes have been taken place in the last few years.

Last modified Greater Grace Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12