PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The year is ending and my husband and I are very pleased with Baltimore Hebrew school. He has become an accomplished student and I know this has to do with the staff and class size. He loves it and the many hands on opportunities to learn biology. He has made leaps and bounds in Hebrew. We love the balance between Judaic studies, outreach programs and core subjects. It will prepare him for a future in a global world.

Hi... my name is Sarae. My Daughter is in fourth grade has been attending Reisterstown Elementary school for the past five years. We just transferred to Baltimore HEbrew two weeks ago. I cannot tell u how amazing this school is. On a scale from one to ten this school is a 100. The third and fourth grade is combined with a total of 7 children ! The attention that my Daughter is getting is amazing. Everyday Skyler would walk out of school sad. At Baltimore Hebrew Skyler walks out happy. Her self esteem is growing as well as her confidence. I can't tell u how happy I am and look forward to the next four years at Day school at Baltimore Hebrew. Absolutely recommend this school.

This school is very unique and has a great loving and intimate environment. My children are happy,engaged, and challenged every day. This school makes a great difference and is a real community atmosphere. Great administration and teachers who are experienced, educated and loving

My twins have started their second year in the Day School. They come home happy everyday and they are developing into confident learners which is the most important thing. The school provides a well rounded education with wonderful. warm, and effective teachers. They also provide lots of opportunities in both sports and the arts. The Day School has created an incredible community within its walls. Our family is honored to be a part of it.

I am a parent of two children in the preschool at Baltimore Hebrew. I cannot possibly find the words to say how wonderful this school is. The director is so involved with each child, and all the teachers I have worked with are excellent. My son's behavior issues were dealt with in the most compassionate and calm manner.

I am an alumni parent and my son is currently attending Beth Tfiloh High School. Our experience at The Day School at Baltimore Hebrew was wonderful. They encouraged independent and creative thinking, met the needs of each student, and prepared my son very well for his high school experience. If you are seeking a school that provides a stimulating academic environment where each student's strengths are identified and encouraged, along with solid social values based on progressive Jewish philosophy, you should definitely consider The Day School at Baltimore Hebrew.

Last modified The Independent Jewish Academy of Baltimore is a Private school that serves grades PK-8