Baltimore, MD

Posted March 01, 2011
The teachers here are amazing and really want to see us do well. it is a good school with teachers that know what they are are doing. The avid program is really good, and we go on college tours around the area. There are hall moniters constantly watching the students to make sure everything is in order. the youth in gov't prgram (that was introduced at VTTMAA this yr) is awesome and students should strive to join it. it is ran by 2 awesome teachers. There are also programs such as allied health, surgical tech, pharmacy tech and EMT with simulation labs, and you choose at the end of your freshman year. I recomend this school if you are serious about doing something in the med field.

Posted November 19, 2010
As a mother the first thing to impress me was the absolute of you will attend a four year college and leave this school ready for your future. It shaowed me that the staff truly were he for the betterment of my son very proud.

Posted April 28, 2010
I definitely like VTTMAA and would encourage students from our district to attend, the only issue is that we don't have but deserve an entrance requirement.

Posted October 09, 2008
I love this school as a parent and someone who use to go there

Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy
100 North Calhoun St, Baltimore, MD  21223
Last modified Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top