Bad
Good

Develops character: Neutral

I can't really say to much...cause I really don't no much about it...I just heard this was a middle school people was telling me... But hope its Not a drama school

Well my son just started in November 2015... Going to see how things go....he are a 11th grader...looking forward for good grades and no drama...my son said he did not like how they eat lunch at 1:10pm...I already did not like how the school did not called parents to let them know school was getting out early cause of pipes bust in school...so at 3:30pm...I am waiting for my son to get out of school....they let students out at 2pm...thank god for the officer at school telling me.....so yes I can see I will be up the school more offen.....I don't like the area....but I am going to see how the school are until its time for me to head to the school board

I have recently graduated from Augusta Fells Savage High. I believe that this school is very dedicated.

this school does not give much at all. the students that are bad do not get taken care of fast. i fell like me as a student should get better then this. if i was a parent i would not put my child in this school even if it was in my district. this may be my first year and i know its high school but not felling safe walking in and out of it.

I was very pleased at the New Augusta Fells. The principal was very involved and it felt good to have a principal to call home to promte my childs good behavior. Keep up the good work.

Last modified Augusta Fells Savage Institute Of Visual Arts is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.