Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Augusta Fells Savage Institute Of Visual Arts
Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted December 01, 2015
I can't really say to much...cause I really don't no much about it...I just heard this was a middle school people was telling me... But hope its Not a drama school

Augusta Fells Savage Institute Of Visual Arts 4

Posted December 01, 2015
Well my son just started in November 2015... Going to see how things go....he are a 11th grader...looking forward for good grades and no drama...my son said he did not like how they eat lunch at 1:10pm...I already did not like how the school did not called parents to let them know school was getting out early cause of pipes bust in school...so at 3:30pm...I am waiting for my son to get out of school....they let students out at 2pm...thank god for the officer at school telling me.....so yes I can see I will be up the school more offen.....I don't like the area....but I am going to see how the school are until its time for me to head to the school board

Augusta Fells Savage Institute Of Visual Arts 5

Posted September 14, 2010
I have recently graduated from Augusta Fells Savage High. I believe that this school is very dedicated.

Augusta Fells Savage Institute Of Visual Arts 1

Posted March 06, 2010
this school does not give much at all. the students that are bad do not get taken care of fast. i fell like me as a student should get better then this. if i was a parent i would not put my child in this school even if it was in my district. this may be my first year and i know its high school but not felling safe walking in and out of it.

Augusta Fells Savage Institute Of Visual Arts 3

Posted July 21, 2008
I was very pleased at the New Augusta Fells. The principal was very involved and it felt good to have a principal to call home to promte my childs good behavior. Keep up the good work.

Augusta Fells Savage Institute Of Visual Arts
1500 Harlem Ave, Baltimore, MD  21217
Last modified Augusta Fells Savage Institute Of Visual Arts is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Augusta Fells Savage Institute Of Visual Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top