Posted December 11, 2014
Best Baltimore Public school there is! They still have teachers that care and a principal that takes her job seriously. Mrs. O'Neil is truly rare and Ms. Kilcoyne is phenomenal! Keep up the good work! Hopefully one day you all will get a parking lot!

Medfield Heights Elementary School 4

Posted November 10, 2013
Easily the best school in Baltimore City/County. FAB! teachers, well placed learning environments, wonderful kids and a great Principal. The amenities are sub-par though, restrooms in particular have to be maintained better and serviced more frequently. The overall security system has to improve especially in light of events such as Sandy Hook. At minimum, the entry/exit points across the two School buildings have to be monitored and open access to one and all needs to be curbed considering the Medfield/Hampden neighborhood has seen a spike in crime rate.

Medfield Heights Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2012
Medfield is actually the #1 school in Baltimore City not Roland Park and not Mt. Washington. Medfield is a good school because they make do with the little they have and still achieve greatness. No uppity PTA over here. They have a very diverse student population I think representing like 20 countries or something maybe more. They don't have foreign language like Roland Park does at the elem level but you can send your child for tutoring elsewhere and buy your own books. see...creative parent over here. It goes to show you that your school doesn't have to be located in a upper class neighborhood to perform well. Medfield is solidly middle class and REAL. I wish they had a middle school because honestly Roland Park is not my first choice as Medfield feeds into RPEMS. Medfield's rating should be higher on here but I'm certain these middle class parents have better things to do than to juke the stats...

Posted August 09, 2010
Last year was my daughter transferred to Medfield Heights Elementary and we have No Regrets. The staff is awesome and the students are great too.They keep the students and parents active and involved. They making learning fun and reward the students for their acheivements and efforts. I also love & appreciate that they keep the parents informed. WE LOVE MEFIELD HEIGHTS!!!

Posted August 21, 2009
My daughter went to this school last year and we both loved it. We moved to Georgia over the summer and her new school dosent compare at all to Medfield. We miss the school and most of all her teacher Ms.Mandell.

Posted January 09, 2009
My husband and I have one child that has attended Medfield Heights Elementary since kindergarden. He is now in the 4th grade. The staff at Medfield Heights Elementary make it a great school. Our son has learned so much. We just wanted to say thanks for all your support.

Posted September 13, 2008
I have two children that attend Medfield Heights. My daughter has just began first grade and my son has just began Pre-k. I have never seen a teacher there that doesn't care. They all work so hard to make sure the students there not only work hard but love doing it. I attended Medfield for elementary school and some of the teachers I had are still there. Even now I can go to them for advice on how to help my children succeed. Every year the PTA does every thing they can to make Medfield a great learning environment. As a single mother it is nice to know that there are so many wonderful teachers at this school. A special thanks to Ms.Stokes, Ms. Michelle, Ms. Stadler, and Ms. Colbie. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication. Medfield Heights is #1.

Posted June 27, 2007
Our child attended a local private school for two years. What a big disappointment that was for all of us. We are very proud to say how Medfield Heights Elementary has changed her our child. She loves to read . She loves her school. This is how school should feel. As parents we can not express how wonderful this feels to see and hear these things. We really appreicate the whole entire staff at Medfield. We can not express enough thanks to Mrs. Debbie Thomas. She is # 1 ! She is very dedicated in supporting her students, staff and parents. A very special thanks to the best teacher by far Ms. Rita Tate! You have made this school year a wonderful experience for Kerstin. To all of you keep up the good work!

Posted May 17, 2007
Both my children went here and it is truly a wonderful school! The teachers are excellent! It's hard to find teachers who truly care but you will here!

Posted April 30, 2007
- a former student
Medfield is the best school out there. I would not send a kid to any other school. But what makes the school real shine is the PTA. They hardly get recognized. So special thanks to Laura Profilio PTA President, Linda Tanner PTA Vice President, Kathleen Miller PTA Secretary and Thomas Profilio PTA Treasurer.

Medfield Heights Elementary School
4300 Buchanan Ave, Baltimore, MD  21211
Last modified Medfield Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Medfield Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top