Bad
Good

I have children at this school who have attended for at least three years and starting out I was in love with this school, very impressed and helped my kids out a tremendous amount with their learning. Now, today this very day I absolutely dislike the school. There is no proper supervision, the principal doesn't know what he is doing, most of the classrooms are over packed past capacity, and the learning methods dis year suck, I don't even believe my children are learning any thing this school year.

My daughters has attended this school for the last few years and I am impressed with quality of teaching from teachers that care. I was first concerned a few years ago about the administrative leadership based on reviews but was relieved to see a well managed school. At least from year to year I saw improvements in the classroom quality and progress of my child's learning.

My daughter attends this school the school is very disorganized the prinicipal is very impersonal and yells at the children. I dont like her teacher she is rude and yells at the children the teachers aid seems to do better with the children than the teacher does I am willing to give the school another year if it doesnt improve she will be attending a new school .

My daughter attends this school, she is in the 3rd grade and has had 4 different teachers in 4 months. This school is very unorganized and I have seen a big change in development every since the new principle. I would not reccomend this school to any one as I am currently looking for a better school for the upcoming school year.

My son is a student and this school and i think his teacher is excellent. But the school is unorganized and is not up to my standards

Last modified Inner Harbor East Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.